Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can safely say that I found one pain that cannabis does not help. I got a toothache that is somethin' to experience. I'm soaking it in some of my shine but even that is marginal.

Oh no Nick, does clove help? i haven't ever used it... That is horrible. I hope you can get it fixed tomorrow.

keef, now that you mentioned it i don't think i can feel mine either. I believed stormy.

Ambesol is doing its best but its not much help.:vap-Bong_smoker:

5 gallons of good soil. 1 good female of a good strain. Feed a tea of worm castings in place of watering once every week. Every 2 weeks give 'em a shot of epsom salts to stimulate strong stems and a desire to eat. Throw tons of light at 'em and watch 'em grow. If the leves at the bottom start going yellow, you starving 'em. Organics in dirt is a cakewalk

Morning Nick,Thank you, Nick, I'll be righting this stuff down. 1st time Organic.:farm:

Ness I didn't mean to sound mean or give U a hard time !-- You'll do fine !-- U learned a lot last season so do what works and if it don't work for U try something else !-- Growing weed is mostly just waiting !-- My first lesson on growing weed was throw your seed out the back door and don't mow !-- U still got some blueberry seed marked either B.B. King or BPU-x- B.B. --Need anymore ?-- Umbra bred a good one with that one !-- She'll grow a monster plant !-- I'm looking for a way to package the seed then get them out so U can get them in some dirt !-- Let me know about those B.B. seed cause I can hook sister girl up with some them seed too if U want ?-- U still at the same address ?

Morning Keef. Up at 3am this morning. I don't know if it's old age or what, but this not getting enough sleep is getting old. Yes, I'm still at the same place. You still have it? :bong2:

Ness, i don't mind your questions at all. I like what St Nick said too. If i wanted to get real simple i would say add worm casting like Nick said every week and then in flower add Bat Guano that is high in Phosphorous. When you look at plant food they usually have three numbers on the label. The first number is for Nitrogen, (worm ****) P is for phosphorous (some bat guanos) and K and that is potasium and it is for bloom as is P. So a high N in veg, a high P in flower and all the other good stuff you will learn in those books. Really ness ask away. i am thrilled you are back and doing it again! woohoo.

Morning Rose, Thank you. I'll be cooking soil in future. But, now, I'm using. 1 part perlite, 1/2 part earthworm castings, (Next time I'll use 1 part earthworm castings like the recipe call for). 1 part good bagged organic soil mix (FFOF), and 1 tea of dry all purpose, all natural fertilizer. (4-4-4). The recipe call for 1 tabl, but I just use a teaspoon. Should of use the hole dose. I didn't want to over feed. But, mj is yellowing of lower leaf.

One pot of coffee down. I'm switching to water. Time for a hit. Have a good day, Rose. I'm going bird watching.:tokie:

Keef, i love that story about DD and the ww. The first time i tried pot when i was 16, I said this stuff was made for me. I loved it, my stomach didn't hurt. I ate a dozen chocolate chip cookies my mom made, with my friend John. Smoked pot till kids were old enough to smell it. quit for 20 years just when i needed to have it for my son and my favorite dog, both having seizures.

I sat in the room at children's hospital asking the doctor which medicine wouldn't hurt my baby and he got pissed, handed me the PDR and said you figure it out. I was like 28 or something and I read on two drugs for an hour. A PDR like most of you know is a book written for doctors by doctors on pharmaceutical drugs. I finally decided on one, it was between, bone marrow cancers or liver failure. I chose the liver failure one. Can you believe how magical it would have been to see pot as a choice? This story still makes me furious. The dog died at 6 from the seizure medicine. Our son is in his 40s and is healthy and still takes that meds, as he works at a place that does drug screening. He wishes he could smoke it and so do I. He is a very straight arrow and follows the rules like his dad.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I am sorry this is so long. Keef, i appreciate you having my back so no worry.

That Dr is a gerk. Sorry about your dog Rose. Sad times when a pet passes on.

Ambesol is doing its best but its not much help.:vap-Bong_smoker:
Most toothaches are eather caused by a cavity or abscess. If its a cavity,,you can get a temporary filling kit at the pharmacy. If its an abscess,,you will need Antibiotics to kill the bacterial infection. Dont mess around with an abscessed tooth. That **** is like poison and can make you very sick.
Hope ya feel better,,toothaches suck.

Morning Mater, Hope you have a good day. Getting ready to go outside. It's 8:42. Day has started.:bolt:

Ness,you can't hardly overfeed with organics. No chemical salts in organics and thats what burns plants. If your lower leaves are yellowing they need more nitrogen, so yes, use the whole dose from now on.

Yeah, I be using amoxicillon the doc gave me but its taking its time. Can't work on the tooth till the infection is gone.

Its day 63 in the NL grow flower room. I got the plant in 24 hours of darkness for a couple of days to see if it really makes a diff. I will say after 24 hours, they are glistening wet and very sparkly!

Good morning peeps,
Had my bullet coffee and ready to work out. Actually on my second.
I hope it warms up, if not i may have to spring clean this house.
nice to see you all this morning. Ness, you got this.
Nick, hope your tooth is better today. Umbra, have a good Monday.

Morning OFC !-- Ugh !-- Was up early then went back to bed!
Nick -- They told me I could boost trichs by leaving that Widow in darkness the last week !-- A week is too long !-- Give it 48 hours -- 3 days max in the dark !-- I run the rotation so I don't do that and I'm not sure how much it helps !
I'm need some more coffee and some caps before I kick off this day !
Gonna be in the mid 80s aging today !

Good morning y’all... the sun is shining, temps be creepin up. I got a lotta weeds to pull and my garden to tend today. I’m gonna be planting stuff...it might be a tad early but I can’t wait. Each of my raised beds have a small fence around them to help persuade critters(cats) to stay out and so far they have even though it’s not much of a jump for them. But I can lay a cover over this fence for nights when the temps dip so I’m gonna be planting stuff taday....hope you all have a good and peaceful day...catch a good buzz and enjoy the day....

Keef, when the lights went out Sunday morning, (Ireverse my day/night to save on heat) I took 'em off the timer. I'm trying to hold out 'till Wednesday morning but I dunno. Its already the frostiest plant I've ever grown. Some of the buds are actually turning white. I changed up the feeding regimen on her and Oh my! Between the new lights and (I guess) the fact that this is the 3rd go at her, I guess I'm figgering it out.

RE if U got time I got lots of weeds need pulling and I ain't even up to thinking about doing it yet !-- I put a dent in them the other day but got plenty more !

Nick that putting them in the dark last couple days may boost the trichs but I'm convinced it's the LEDs that stimulate trichs production too !

Mater asked about high CBD varieties yesterday and no one answered !- Cuz I'm growing my 1st one now and don't know much about them yet !-- The peeps didn't just ignore your question Stoners just tend to get sidetracked !- I only know about a few of the High CBD varieties -- Nordle-- This one from Rose and Umbra's high CBD project I'm growing is CBD Crew Indica- x - Valentine so I suppose they both high CBD !- I'll let U know how this turns out !-- I got a breeding pair !

No problem. I am a stoner,,and i get it. I have trouble remembering what i told myself to remember. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back