Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness, i don't mind your questions at all. I like what St Nick said too. If i wanted to get real simple i would say add worm casting like Nick said every week and then in flower add Bat Guano that is high in Phosphorous. When you look at plant food they usually have three numbers on the label. The first number is for Nitrogen, (worm ****) P is for phosphorous (some bat guanos) and K and that is potasium and it is for bloom as is P. So a high N in veg, a high P in flower and all the other good stuff you will learn in those books. Really ness ask away. i am thrilled you are back and doing it again! woohoo.

Back before I learned that I didn't know sheet about growing weed -- I grew on fence lines sometimes with plenty sun -- I haul me in one those big bags of potting soil to the go-rilla grow site .-- I pick out my spot and dig out all the grass and weeds in a spot big enough for the bag of dirt !-- I lay the bag on the ground by the hole and cut the plastic bag off one side -- flip the bag over into the hole and smooth out the bag -- Make me a little X in the bag and place the plant thru the bag and into the soil !-- When they started taking on that Christmas tree shape I tie a brick To it and lean it over-- I didn't even know to top the plants !-- I didn't even know to sex them small so I watched them come fall !-- What a waste of time and energy !

Thanks Rose. I didn''t finish my thoughts. You know how airheads are and I did smoke some kush this morning !

I started growing again when D.D. bought me a little LED and a pack of White Widow seed to give me something to do !-- She used to tell me go play with your Widow thingy !-- We took a joint of that first tiny harvest over to the dunes and sparked it up !-- (I know I told the story before !)-- Widow backhanded me off the dunes when I stood up to leave !-- D.D. came sliding down and said those magic words she should never have spoken !-- What do U need to grow a bunch of this ?-- I cloned that Widow from clone to clone for almost 5 years before I accidently killed my last cut !
These days D.D. a weed snob !-- Got probably a dozen varieties to choose from !-- Lots of quality control smoking to this weed farming thing !

OK Rose I feel like a heel for saying something about Ness questions !-- I got no problem with her questions I was just trying to say don't make it any more complicated than it is !-- Now I feel bad !-
Where my pipe !-- Nick it's that Kush terepene profile D.D. don't like but I do !-- This SR-91 may be South American but that is Kush !--- Potent and has that strong smell !-- I forget stuff all the time but I blame it on the head injury I'm just positive weed wouldn't do that to me !-- Surely ?

Keef, i love that story about DD and the ww. The first time i tried pot when i was 16, I said this stuff was made for me. I loved it, my stomach didn't hurt. I ate a dozen chocolate chip cookies my mom made, with my friend John. Smoked pot till kids were old enough to smell it. quit for 20 years just when i needed to have it for my son and my favorite dog, both having seizures.

I sat in the room at children's hospital asking the doctor which medicine wouldn't hurt my baby and he got pissed, handed me the PDR and said you figure it out. I was like 28 or something and I read on two drugs for an hour. A PDR like most of you know is a book written for doctors by doctors on pharmaceutical drugs. I finally decided on one, it was between, bone marrow cancers or liver failure. I chose the liver failure one. Can you believe how magical it would have been to see pot as a choice? This story still makes me furious. The dog died at 6 from the seizure medicine. Our son is in his 40s and is healthy and still takes that meds, as he works at a place that does drug screening. He wishes he could smoke it and so do I. He is a very straight arrow and follows the rules like his dad.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I am sorry this is so long. Keef, i appreciate you having my back so no worry.

Busy at the beach today !-- I got a question too !-- I got a boy and a girl high CBD -x- Valentine from that project U and Umbra did !-- I never been around these !-- So if I breed it to a HIGH THC plant what da hell gonna come out those seed ?-- Some of them high THC and some high CBD or what ?
I know about that CBD hay taste and I don't like it so I'm thinking ahead !-- Maybe breed it to some blueberry or some other flavor weed ?-- Don't be telling me I gotta grow them out to find out because I figure that's the only way to know !-- Any comments or ideas ?-- Anything ?--

I have a friend that bred a high cbd, to a high thc, and had it tested and it had 0 cbd. I bread a thc blueberry to V, did you get those seeds? Not all cbd's taste bad, there is one called Aliens on Moonshine, that tastes fabulous. My daughter brings it to me from seattle. I wish i could get some of that. My cbd crew indica x Valentine was a boy and i am disappointed, i though she would be the cbd i grew outdoors . I still have all the others to taste. Pennywise tastes ok.

That is the one I have a boy and girl for Rose that CBD Crew indica -x- Valentine !-- I haven't start any of the others yet !-- I'm still fighting white flies and waiting on some lace wings larvae !-- The problem with a continuous rotation grow is there is no time when the grow can be emptied and cleaned for bugs or any other reason !-- Takes me 2 months to get the rotation up and running again if veg is intact and producing plants !-- I don't wanna wait 2 months !-- I'm working on a weed factory !--Big enough place I can produce weekly harvest with an 8 part rotation !--

Hey ,,let me know if ya come across a good strain high in CBD. I wasnt kidding when i said i have a friend who likes that for his sleeping issue's. Im sure i can find it thru some of my contacts if i have a name.

I got a girl from CBD Crew x V, from Blueberry x V and from Nurse Larry x V... I’ll let ya know how they smoke in maybe a month and a half...I’m really looking forward to trying them out....thank you Rose & umbra

Well, I water the little babies until it came out the bottom. And, they like it. FFOF dirt felt to moist to me when I was transplanting. So, I did not give it to much water on most.

Keef don't feel bad, I thought you give me good advice, we're cool.

Rose mj is three weeks old and I'm sure I'll make it to harvest.

Have a good evening OFC.:bong2:

Dam straight RE !-- Send bugs to hunt them down and eat them white flies alive !-- Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy !-- That post above that said can U read this was the instructions and I couldn't read them so tried to delete but no go !--

I'm kinda suprised you got bugs of any kind keef, Only time I ever got bugs they came in through my window ac. I put a screen over that sucka made from panty hose and no bugs for 2 years. The real cure for bugs is to figger out how ya gittin' 'em and cure that problem. Just a suggestion .:vap-Bong_smoker: You gots to nice a garden to be dealing with bugs.

Nick we don't even get a killing frost !-- We got super bugs !-- Bugs will get to your stuff down here !
The trick is to learn to control them -- This won't be the last time and probably not the last kinda bug I get !-- I don't grow in a sterile environment for sure !-- Best I learn to fight back and keep them for getting outta control like they are now !-- If something can go wrong I would rather it happen now so I learn to handle the problem and not get blindsided without a solution later !

Guess I'm have to watch that 60 minutes interview-- but I don't want to see any pictures cause that would just be nasty !

Guess I'm have to watch that 60 minutes interview-- but I don't want to see any pictures cause that would just be nasty !

Thanks Keef. Thats an image I did not need in my head!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back