ann's lowryder2's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hiya guys and gals

i back for some more fun now,,,in all theres going to be 3 plants,,2 has came out of the dirt the other one i havent put it in any dirt yet ,, its still in the paper towel just wating for it to get a little more longer.

2 of the plants are lowryder2's,,,i orderd 5 seeds from the doc it only toke 4 to 5 days to get to me,,,,,,the other plants is that one i just got done which it was a bag seed,, going to get it to a foot tall then im giving it to a friend.

ok i do have a ??'s,,,,do i flip the lights to 12/12 or keep them 24/7???

tuesday when i get paid im going to go get the things i need to put these little babies in and im getting the dirt as well still havent decided on what kind of dirt to get,,,,still have all my lights so once i get that stuff tuesday im going to put all them out,, right now there is 4200 lumers on the 2

yall know i like pics so i got a few,,,the 1st one is a lowryder
the 2nd and 3rd is the same lowryder and the last one is that bag seed one any comments are welcome

lowryder2.jpg

lowryder2 3.jpg

lowryder2 2.jpg

b seed.jpg

:ciao: ann...Looks like Im pulling up my Milk crate for another great Grow..I would keep them on 24/7 if you plan to give them away..less chance for light disruption..IMO..and as far as soil goes I use organic potting soil...add perlite..and some lime...I dont use any thing that has time release nutes...Heres some GREEN MOJO to help those little ones along...And I have just subscribed to the Grow..:48:

Take care and be safe...

KEEP M GREEN:D

hiya guys and gals

well these babies are doing great as you will see,,,,, ive thought it last night and im going to do these plants day by day pic shots i want to see how they grow in 10 weeks so pull up what ever it is comfetty to you and sit back watch them grow :hubba: :hubba:

pic 1 a lowryder seed,, that when i got home i put it in a jiffy
pic 2 and 3 are the same plant lowryder 1 day out of the dirt
pic 4 is that b seed,,, that i just got done growing

lowryder2.jpg

lowryder2 1.jpg

lowryder2 2.jpg

b seed.jpg

Nice looking Ann :)

I will be watching with interest ;)

I grow these all through the year, as your growing inside, go for 24/0 lighting because it will give you double the harvest :)

hi anne ,,,ahh what cute little babies looking forward to seeing these bloom ,,pulled up my chair and passing this on :48:

Hi Ann :ciao: SURE LOOKS like your off to a GREAT Start. I grow auto flower most of the time since they seem somewhat easier to grow.
I have tried several types of lighting and on and off schedules. IMO 18/6 works great if you have sufficient lighting. I used to run 3-400-watt now I use 2-1000-watt. I use HPS from start to finish. I use all Fox Farm Soil and nutrients. IMO the Lowryder seem to do better once they start flowering with the pH somewhat lower than normal strains.
Of course you need to adjust your feeding schedule :spit: for the shorter time of your grow. I hope this may help you get That MAXIMUM YIELD :ccc: your looking for. The first link is to a site where I get my seeds that has lots of growing Lowryder information. :aok: The second link is a grow I did a while back Lowryder#2, Lowryder X Kush, and Auto Blueberry.
Right now I am in my 6th week of an auto AK47 that is doing real well.

hxxp://www.dope-seeds.com/lowryder_grow_guide.htm

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20531
!! GOOD LUCK ANN WILL BE WATCHING THIS ONE !!

hiya guys and gals

well its 3 days old now,, and its looking really great,,,, its pay day:hubba: so when i get out of work i'm going to get all i need for them

both pics are still the same plant,,,, that one i put in the jiffy the other night hasnt came up just yet

lowryder2.jpg

lowrdyer2 1.jpg

hiya guys and gals

well i went out and got the pots and the dirt,,,the pots are 12" tall not sure what the gallon size is(but got pics) the dirt is robin hood potting soil(got pics on that too,,,, ok its day 4 for one of the LR and that sec one has came up today so its on day 1

lowryder1 1.jpg

lowryder2.jpg

soil.jpg

soil1.jpg

pots.jpg

Hey ann! How are ya?

Good to see you got the ryders going!

For lights use 24/0 if you can. I prefer 18/6 for stealth reasons and I like my plants to have some dark to cool down and collect their thoughts hehe. 20/4 is what is recommended by the doc I think.

Also you say you plan on one growing to 1 foot before giving it away. They may not even get that tall, and when they do they might stop there, and will also be well into budding at that height and so will stink and be harder to move around discreatly. Just some things to think about :)

Oh and don't give em any feed for the first few weeks, and then don't give them too much. - it doesn't take a lot to over feed lowryders :)

hi thorn

that plant im giving away is that bag seed i just got done growing,,im keeping the 2 lowrdyers,,,,,and thanks for the heads up on the feeding i was wondering about when i should start feeding them,,,,,i do have 2 differnet kinds of food one is the bone meal and the other is an organic plant formul it has 6-1-0 which im still kinda confuse about all that

hiya guys and gals

well these lil babies are coming right alone,,

the 1st pic its 6 days old and the sec pic its 3 days old

lowrdyer1.jpg

lowrdyer2.jpg

hiya guys and gals

these lil babies are growing just fine as you will see

the 1st pic lowryder at a week old,,sec pic lowryder at 4 days old and the 3rd pic is that bag seed from my last journal

lowryder1.jpg

lowryder2.jpg

b seed.jpg

Too cute Ann... Nice grow..

Latest posts

Back