12 wheres the twelves at 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here, I 'm here..... LOVE THIS!!!! I am a 12.... CAN YOU HEAR ME?????

Thanks for posting...love the first pic..WOO HOO...

Pothead-NFL-logos-Patriots.png

...don't mind me, just passin' through...

Thats a seahawk leg in his mouth. Really Rose, Dont believe the hype. But I still luv ya. :)

I love you too dman..GO HAWKS!!!!!!!! That is one big seahawk leg...The better to smash you with.hugs.

Does look like a "Baked" Seahawk leg :stoned:

hahahaah dman

cannot believe that game against packers... i was smoking out with friends who pretty much had walked away in disappointment and i was the last one watching like guys... GUYS!!! LOL and we all stood there shaking and screaming for 5 mins. literally most intense comeback ever

As a huge football fan It was a great game, lynch is a beast, a fantastic running back, its just too bad he is a seahawk. Good luck Sunday, GO PATS GO.

Did you hear me screaming during that last game??? Dman, canada? did you hear me??? That was so fun... I almost ate the joint I was smoking.. I am not a huge football fan, however i seem to be getting into it thanks to the boys in blue.... the seahawks have a really big heart and don't have a deflated ball problem. lol

I hope the SB is a super game... Good luck to all, except the cheaters and chowder fans.(that is for Orangesunshine) Kidding, kinda.

Did you hear me screaming during that last game??? Dman, canada? did you hear me??? That was so fun... I almost ate the joint I was smoking.. I am not a huge football fan, however i seem to be getting into it thanks to the boys in blue.... the seahawks have a really big heart and don't have a deflated ball problem. lol

I hope the SB is a super game... Good luck to all, except the cheaters and chowder fans.(that is for Orangesunshine) Kidding, kinda.

When your this good they will look hard enough, even create things, its really a compliment, Thank you, we appreciate. <3

When you are as good as the Patriots they call you cheaters like little kids on a playground, but the proof is in the pudding and the pudding has been served, :) WAY TO GO PATS.

Latest posts

Back