1st one ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am only in week three and nee to find out what there sex is? They are getting bigger and seem a lot better now after about two-three days of just RO water. I know I am going to have to switch from 24/7 light to something else soon. I just can not leave them on 24/7 light up until week for can I.

Well for those who may not know you are able to leave your little ones under 24/7 for veg once into flowering then you will have to change to 12/12.

Sad to say they are males but I did learn out had to throw them out. Starting over in a few months as I have to save up for new and better fans.

Sorry to hear they males man.
I'm sure what you have learned so far will help with your next grow.
Till next time ;)

Hello if u could give me some pointers I would be greatful ???? I've started 4 "GIRLS" outside, In miraclegrow still about to pop up,I MUST keep them there because of the "HEAT"!!! I have no clue, but tired of buying b/s, so this year I'm solo. Any thing to help them out??? I have fresh mountian water in my back yard,does that help??????

hey sorry i didnt wanna read eberything lol umm what r u growing?

Latest posts

Back