1st Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your little ladies are coming right along and looking good. :aok: Whatever your doing keep it up. ;)

well,... overall i have been pleased with my grow. they have really started to take off.

SA400009.JPG

SA400011.JPG

SA400001.JPG

Only two days later yet so much bigger. They look to be doing pretty good. I think I gave them nute burn so I flushed it. Im using a cheap ph tester and have a ph pen on the way.(been waiting like 4wks)I am on 24h drip and 24h lights.Lights are 2 40w floro cool and 2 warm alternating and 6 cfl's(biggest watts avail at walmart. The temp stays 78-82 daily and humidity 60-65.I have good intake and exhaust(200cfm) in the room w/ an Elf filter. Im using GH 3 part nute using the seedling mixture on the back. Can anyone tell me when I should move to the next stage. I think it is called general stage. Thanks MK

SA400029.JPG

SA400030.JPG

SA400032.JPG

SA400025.JPG

Those ladies are growing fast and looking great MK. Wish i could help ya on the yellowing but were dirt farmers and know nothing about hydro. I'll send someone your way with some hydro skills. ;)

Wow very impressed with your grow. Looks like you got the burn takin care of, new growth looks great keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

mk_1st_hydro said:
Can anyone tell me when I should move to the next stage. I think it is called general stage. Thanks MK

I see a little bit of burn on some of your leaves. You shouldn't increase your nutes until the plants are larger and show a little slowing in growth.

If you increase it now, you'll burn em up.

mk_1st_hydro said:
Only two days later yet so much bigger. They look to be doing pretty good. I think I gave them nute burn so I flushed it. Im using a cheap ph tester and have a ph pen on the way.(been waiting like 4wks)I am on 24h drip and 24h lights.Lights are 2 40w floro cool and 2 warm alternating and 6 cfl's(biggest watts avail at walmart. The temp stays 78-82 daily and humidity 60-65.I have good intake and exhaust(200cfm) in the room w/ an Elf filter. Im using GH 3 part nute using the seedling mixture on the back. Can anyone tell me when I should move to the next stage. I think it is called general stage. Thanks MK

Nice looking grow man keep up the good work, here's some Green Mojo for ya.:D

My new growth has been fast and looks good. I moved to general-mild stage of nutes. I have nice side branches and should be taking clones soon. I was wondering if I could cut the burnt leaves off(fan leaves) and how to do so if I can.Mahalo

SA400036.JPG

SA400033.JPG

SA400028.JPG

SA400032.JPG

don't cut nothing off... just leave it. if it's not usefull anymore, the plant will discard it.general rule of thumb... if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it....

Whats going on MK. The ladies are looking great. If you can touch the leaves or give them a slight tug and they fall off great but if not let them be until you can. ;)

Ok, I read on this forum somewhere that you can take a cuttling, put it in some water and put it under 10on/14off lighting. And within 5 days +/- it will show the sex of the cuttlings. As you can see im trying this method. I did this to 7 of 9 plants. the other 2 seem to have stop growing tall, and started to grow side branches?!?! If this works i will be able to speed up this process. If theres any suggestions, comments, praise please feel free.

P.S. the small rockwool cube sittin in the pot in the back has a purp/skunk seedling starting.:watchplant:

SA400028.JPG

SA400027.JPG

SA400031.JPG

SA400030.JPG

Latest posts

Back