This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think i want perfect, i just don't want them eaten alive.. The outdoor ones stand a much better change with the bugs.. I have lots of metallic flys that eat the thrip.. I just have lots of great beneficials in the yard that need to go in the shed. Thanks for looking Kraven, I think the camera hid some nasties. Glad you stopped by.

I didn't think any of the temple x bpu popped for you. Glad to see at least 1 made it.

I am going to pop another couple of those Umbra, thank you. How bout those LA's huh??? So psyched for those... Can't wait.

Rose, last year we used a liquid called "Utimate Wash". It is some kind of electrified water, it killed the broad mites we had dead. I was told it was Organic. It worked wonders, I will never use another bug killer again. It has tempeture limits, like dont get it over a certain temp, cant remember if it was 70 or 80 degrees. We sprayed a few times and the Broad Mites we had were gone. No stink with it.

Your plants are looking great. They are kinda like kids, always getting into trouble, and wen they arent , you know they soon will be.

TC, nice to see you. Yes, i have used mighty wash for spider mites and liked it. Glad it worked for you. Yes, bad kids!

Here is a little update. Rosebud has had twins, but I am afraid it won't end well.

You might remember I admitted to shopping stoned and ordered these papaya seeds. This is the twin View attachment twins.jpg

Here is the rest of the gardens.. Interesting that the C99Xpink Z's are two different phenos...One is sativa and looks starving all the time and the other is more green and wider leaves. View attachment 015.jpg

View attachment 016.jpg

View attachment 030.jpg

View attachment 019.jpg

View attachment 020.jpg

View attachment 026.jpg

View attachment 023.jpg

View attachment 027.jpg

View attachment 024.jpg

I would let them go. Natural selection, the strongest will dominate.

Nice pictures Rose. The only twin I`ve ever had was in the last fiasco of mine. Green growin` mojo to ya.

Nice Rose........ I hear the Instant cookies is really good........ is that a flying ant in the pic?......... what ever kind of bug it is you should thump it off the flower.

Looking good Rosebud. Love the picture with the bees. Good luck on the la confidentials.

Rosebud, I always love looking at pics of your yard--it is so beautiful. I remember that red bike...see Mr. RB got it to stand up right.

I cannot believe how big everything has grown in the last month or so. This will be a fun busy summer. You go girl!

Going big this summer! Lots of plants out there. Looking great my friend :D

Hi NCO, glad to have another organic grower in the house. Thanks each of you for stopping by.
Today I did some serious, for me, pruning and high stress training on the darker c99xpz. Pretty cool there are two pheons one is dark green and huge already and that is the one I worked on today. I cut more plant off than I used to harvest inside. lol Still weird to do that but it has to be done. It is strange to me these sisters. the other one is light green and sativa leaves. I have fed her more then all the other plants and she appears to be hungry...weird. She is getting worm water with Kashi in it tomorrow.

Thanks you guys for checking in, I will get a pic of the girl in bondage after she recovers unless you want to be scared. she looks scary to me.... See what you guys have taught me... girls in bondage.. sheesh.

Latest posts

Back