This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I love me some garden bondage :angrywife:

More the masochist outside the garden :rofl: Gotta get some goodies to feed these girls over here in totes soon too. Bout time. Show me the organic ways my teacher ;)

Well there is no hurry up with organics unless you buy stuff and make teas for the plants which they love. If you want me to elaborate on that I would be happy to.

The way to start organics is to get a really cute container that will set by your sink and you will put in everything that you would normally throw away. Potato peels, lemons, onion skins, vegetable skins..icky lettuce in the fridge... you can put in paper towels coffee filters coffee grinds, etc. The only thing not to go in is meat, fat, bones, animal waste. Think vegetarian composter by the sink. I have an antique chamber pot..lol

So then, if you have room in that big yard of yours, you can go big or small. I go small cause i have a small yard. I used composters that i can spin to mix my compost. If you go big you could make a three bin composter out of wood. One for all the yard waste. one for the house waste and the yard waste that is getting composted and then one for the final compost.

OK, so then my friend Ston, that compost is the base for all good things. That is what you make your tea out of. That is what is the beginning for super soil. That is where all your spent soil goes. One cool thing to compost is our marijuana trimmings they are full of Nitrogen and that goes into the compost. fast growing plants green, go in. there is so much natural nutrition sitting around our yards.

Everything from your house and yard is used to make the soil. It is awesome, you put in junk and you come out with honest to god black soil that smells like wonderful and fresh and alive.

What I just described is organics for me... the long version. I also have a worm bin and the girls love the worm water.

Ston- if that is all overwhelming then you can go buy some stuff and make a tea. I think they even have tea bags you can brew yourself. Read up on teas for now. It is the coolest way to grow our wonderful plant in my opinion.. it is a challenge and we know you like a challenge, and it won't hurt you. Let me know your thoughts, my son.

Your garden / yard is absolutely gorgeous. Both the flowers, and the MJ plants. One day I hope my yard and garden can look half as beautiful as yours. I wish they would hurry up and legalize MJ here in canada! I worry that the only thing that will be legal is going to a government operated dispensery to purchase a bag.

I like your idea of the 3 part compost bin, what would you make it out of?

Looking great my friend :48: The funs coming soon ;)

the yard looks great Rosie... :48: I cant wait til I can fill my yard with plants like that... someday...

new theme song for Rose's backyard........ Welcome to the Jungle.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg[/ame]

Well good morning guns and roses!!!!! Thanks you guys for all the kind words. Sometimes it is nice to step back take a pic and see it from others perspective. For me it is a challenge.

I killed 4 harlequin clones last week. About to try again with new stuff... I will also clone I cookies, (i hope)

Today I hope to drill lots and lots of small holes in the blue totes and fill with ffof as i am out of my own soil YIKES... A new smaller nicer grow shop opened and they have the big bags for 17.00 that is the cheapest i have seen. I will reuse all the soil from this summers grow and add amendments for next grow.
You guys kinda keep me going, thank you.

lookin good rose :)

question though; one pic says harlequin, pinkzella, and i cookies (5th pic)
..yet i only see 2 plants, and a clear container. is benny's PinkZ segregated.. in time out or something? male?
had me head-scratching ;)

Bennys pink Z is behind 2 I cookies. They are in a row, I cookies. I cookies, PZ. I am expecting her to be tall. But she just went out... when i get home I will take a pic. Did you see his Black dahliaxslh in the 20 gallon pot? Can you tell that is my favorite smoke of all time. And she is on a cart so if i have to finish her in the shed I could....

I promise PZ is ther Kaotik and I expect her to be the queen of the grow.

i believed ya :)
was just wondering... looked like it was locked in that little tub or something. had me head-scratching.

black dahlia x SLH.. was the what he dubbed lemon berry haze? been my favorite of all his stuff too.

Your grows and yard as always are looking wonderful Rosebud! I just love your yard and patio. It feels so peaceful there.

Your plants have grown so much. And they look so green and beautiful. Can't wait until I can get someplace that I can grow outdoors (and I will be closer, too!)

Keep up the great great work that you do!

lol, two little old pot smoking ladies talking S**T and growing epic weed :48:

i believed ya :)
was just wondering... looked like it was locked in that little tub or something. had me head-scratching.

black dahlia x SLH.. was the what he dubbed lemon berry haze? been my favorite of all his stuff too.

I didn't know what Benny called it cause it was just labeled the cross when i got it. I told him i called it purple haze and he said i wasn't too far off.Lol

Should I call it Lemon Berry Haze? If that is what he named it he didn't tell me so good to know Kaotik.
It is your favorite too? We need to keep this strain alive. I have never had a plant with these big hollow stems, what is that about? I am trying to make seeds, as usual the boy is ready and the lady is not...lol I have them under 12/12 T5's just veg light for the breeding. Should i change the spectrum to red? I may have to just collect pollen again if she doesn't hurry up.

Kraven, did you call THG and I little old ladies? I think I must have read that wrong... I liked the part about epic weed though.:~)

Kraven, did you call THG and I little old ladies? I think I must have read that wrong... I liked the part about epic weed though.:~)

Yes ma'am it appears it was my poor attempt at humor, hopefully I have not offended either of you two very nice ladies.

Latest posts

Back