225's WW, Crystal, and Ice grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CasualGrower said:
They look really nice, wish all mine popped like that. Out of the 4 Crystal I have left going, I think I have at least 3 different Phenos and the Tripod mutant. One plant is really short and bushy, 2 others are a bit taller (kinda strange for this strain) but have different node spacing ratios. and of course the tripod which has decided to go the taller route...

The short bushy one is looking FAB though... I hope its a female.. They will be ready to clone in a week or so, I topped the 3 taller ones to promote some side growth so I can get a branch.

Your plants are looking GREAT!!!!

I had the same strange pheno deal with the crystal I'm doing now--some tall and some bushy. Oddly enough, the biggest and the shortest turned out to be female. :confused:

Quick question. How long till I can lower the lights closer to my plants? I know they say they don't like the intense light this early on, but how long does that period last? 2 weeks? Thanks in advance. Gotta go to class.

I veg mainly under CFL's and floros for the most part... I put those lights right on top the babies pretty quick... usually when the girls are unfurling their first REAL leaves.

However with HID lighting... it would all depend on heat I am guessing.

:watchplant: Looks like another good journal to watch.
I want to try growing from seeds next so i'll be watching all the way, try get some tips.

All looks good so far. I'll send you some mojo and hopefully luck.
Good luck mate:)

CasualGrower said:
I veg mainly under CFL's and floros for the most part... I put those lights right on top the babies pretty quick... usually when the girls are unfurling their first REAL leaves.

However with HID lighting... it would all depend on heat I am guessing.

Yea. On my first grow I had 2 4' shoplights. It worked well. Had it right on top of them. This is a lil different. I will do some reading in my Marijuana Horticulture Bible lol. Hopefully someone can come in here and shed some more light on the question.

i vegged seedlings under a 1000w mh, it wont hurt them, in fact, they rather like it. So long as heat isnt an issue, i wouldnt worry about intensity.

Thanks, every couple of days I have been loweing the light just a bit. I need to get some ducting in there so I can get that Cooltube as close as possible.

Just some more pics as of tonight. 5 of the 7 looking real good. 2 I am not so sure of. Have a pic of one of them. Just seems like its wilting and it is getting the same treatment as the others. I dunno. Opinions on the bad plant?

Pic 1 is all of them in the tent.
Pic 2 is a WW
Pic 3 is a A x M
Pic 4 is the dead, wilty looking one.

100_0487.jpg

100_0493.jpg

100_0494.jpg

100_0492.jpg

225smokestack said:
Just some more pics as of tonight. 5 of the 7 looking real good. 2 I am not so sure of. Have a pic of one of them. Just seems like its wilting and it is getting the same treatment as the others. I dunno. Opinions on the bad plant?

Pic 1 is all of them in the tent.
Pic 2 is a WW
Pic 3 is a A x M
Pic 4 is the dead, wilty looking one.

Maybe your bad egg got into the Bud Lite I see on your table.:hubba:

Haha. It does look a lil drunk! I just don't get it. It's droppy, not like any of the others. It looks like everything is growing on top of each other. Like there is no spacing what-so-ever. Just leaf on top of leaf on top of leaf. Crazy! I will give it till this weekend to see how its going. If its still drunk, I am gonna get rid of it, b/c I am transplanting this weekend anyway... I think.

****. I think I gave too much water this round. Once I watered I knew it. So pissed at myself. Next update on Sunday night or Monday morning,

so you dont need any extra intake fans for air? as of now you just have the flaps open or what? im picking fans now and thinking about getting a 4 inch just to pull air into the tent or is it pointless if I get a fan on the floor like you?

Yea, I have the fan on the floor, a 6" clip fan for more circulation, and a 6" duct fan for exhaust at the top. And yes, as of now I just leave all 3 flaps open and the highest its has ever gotten in my tent was 86 degrees. But it is constantly at 77-82 degrees. As for the 4 inch fan to pull air in, thats up to you. I kinda feel that the fan on the floor right by the vent, is basically doing the same thing as an intake fan. Either way you go, it should work. Hope that helps some. Oh, and I guess the actual house temps help alot. We like it cold in the house, so that prolly helps kep the tents down a bit in the tent as well.

But anyway, I will be transplanting my babies into bigger pots later today or tom. It will be 2 weeks tom. And I a pretty sure they are getting a lil big for their current pots. I will post some current pics soon. And then again after I transplant into bigger pots either later tonight or tom. I will getting rid of 2 of my plants. Very weak, and I dont think they need to be sticking around.

when you have your flaps up during dark hours no light goes in at all?

When I start flowering I will have to close the flaps to get NO light in, but right now in the veg stage I leave them open. And even when they are open barely any light gets in, b/c my plants dark period and my dark eriod are at the same time! HAH

OK, so I finally test my waters PH and it is pretty high. 7.6 range. So from now on, I am just gonna buy gallons of distilled water. I had no idea my PH was that high.

LOL. Didnt buy enough soil to fill all the transplant pots. So new pics and updates will be tom afternon.

OK, so I just got done less than an hour ago transplanting my babies into their final homes. I am no longer using tap water since the Ph was out of this world. Now using distilled water with a Ph right around 6.0. Just a few pics to show ya.

It has now been 2 weeks, should I begin to slowly introduce nutes? I hope they last through this transition process.

100_0497.jpg

100_0498.jpg

100_0500.jpg

Latest posts

Back