a good host?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobshibby

Reaction score
i have one plant already in the flowering phase,its a girl and is starting to get alot of white hairs.i wanted to take some clones from her but due to its poor growth(newbie mistake of over nutes at seedling stage)i was advised against it as her branches were only about an inch long.my other two plants are still in veg, and of those two the pictures you see below is my best plant.the branches on this one are about 4-5 inches long,with really good fan leaves,so before i put her in for flowering in about a week or two would i get a couple of good clones off this plant.advise well appreciated.

weedvv 001.jpg

weedvv 002.jpg

weedvv 003.jpg

Your pictures are kinda small to see.. but are you showing alternating nodes???
Usually you take clones from the bottom secondary growth... there doesnt seem to be much of that on the plant...

dobshibby said:
before i put her in for flowering in about a week or two would i get a couple of good clones off this plant.quote]

That plant is pretty small to take clones from. A host plant is usually grown to about 3 to 4 feet tall to provide nice, strong top cuttings. The plants used for cuttings are generally not used for flowering. If you take cuttings from that little plant, there won't be anything left to flower.

Latest posts

Back