Adding personal flavor??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AJNAG EKOMS18

Is there something i can do my plants to add flavor like a fruit ,juice, or anything?

Im 3 weeks rom harvest and would like to know thank you

The short answer is no.

If you want "flavorful" buds- there are several strains out there- you can read the strain reports on this site and pick the flavor you're looking for.

Nothing you can do with this harvest. Sorry.

Put some fresh mint leaves with your buds when storing or curing. Give it that fresh menthol flavor.
Thats the only thing I know of.

Can even chop them up and put a lil in your bowl with the bud. No more stuffy nose or chest cold. I havent done that, but have known some crazy enough to try.

Hmmmm .. .. thanks Spearchucker, got mint growing in my garden, I'll try adding a bit to the bong!

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Put some fresh mint leaves with your buds when storing or curing. Give it that fresh menthol flavor.
Thats the only thing I know of.

Can even chop them up and put a lil in your bowl with the bud. No more stuffy nose or chest cold. I havent done that, but have known some crazy enough to try.

Weird to think of that, my Mother grows chocolate mint at here house maybe Ill cure some that way.

AJNAG EKOMS18 said:
Is there something i can do my plants to add flavor like a fruit ,juice, or anything?

Im 3 weeks rom harvest and would like to know thank you

Rumor on the board is that Grape soda works well. :huh:

Latest posts

Back