Ain't it great!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usandthem

Reaction score
I could have posted this in several different forums bit I chose this one because I figured it would be seen more.As I'm sitting here I'm stoned off two hits from my pipe. I don't know what kind of weed it is Just bagseed.Miracle Grow soil,SuperThrive and CFL's.I harvested when the trichs were about 50% amber. Dried for 4 days on a screen and then put into Mason jars and burped daily for about a month. People will tell you that you can't grow good weed cheaply. Marijuana is a tough plant and will forgive a lot of abuse. My first grow I harvested one plant .It would get you high but it was a little harsh. Too much fert. It is very satisfying to plant ,grow and harvest something that has value.I guess I'm rambling so my point is get some seeds,MG.some CFL's and a box and grow your own stash. it's great.I've only been growing for a year but I'm even giving clones to friends. I just finished my second grow and I've really learned a lot thanks to this forum.Thanks for listening. Usandthem from where the grass is blue.

Keep in mind that every person you give a clone to, now knows that you are growing weed.

Be careful that doesn't come back to haunt you...

Congrats on having your own weed to smoke man.

I cant wait to experience it...just hope I don't kill my girl. :eek:

Latest posts

Back