Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbud said:
Hi there HIE.
Just wondering how you judge when its time for a bigger pot? or is it just a case of experience?
Keep up the good work ;)

I have found that when your leaves hang over the edge of your pot, the roots have filled the pot.

Its a bit like a figure 8.

The top width and the root width are the same.

The roots mimic the leaf width.

These 2 pictures are 1 hour after transplant and 10 hours later.

The plant will droop then bounce back shortly after :)

:peace:

56.JPG

57.JPG

niceee, same thiang happend to mine, did she perk back upp yet??

I mentioned earlier that I had 3 Lows in a single pot, that has now changed because of Picture 1.

I was out today and when I got back the temps were zooming sky high in my greenhouse even with the door wide open and window vents fully open.

2 of the Lows died, 1 is saved.

My Hindu Kush seems to adore the high temps.

I will not buy any more Auto Hindu Kush, they grow too small.

61.JPG

58.JPG

59.JPG

60.jpg

i mean iv actually seen a hindu kush low ryder and it wasnt that tall. maybe a bad seed or something happend,dont give up lol , that is small, did it just start to flower?

lol. I like that little Hindu Kush.
Never know. Some of the most powerful things in the world are tiny. Like bullets.
Little sucka just might end up beating the breaks off you.

But it might be small cause of the 125 degree heat. You sure your not in Death Valley?

smokeup420 said:
i mean iv actually seen a hindu kush low ryder and it wasnt that tall. maybe a bad seed or something happend,dont give up lol , that is small, did it just start to flower?

I have 2 Hindu Kush on the go at the moment (Germinating 4 more as I type) both plants are small.

I will grow all the Hindu seeds out ;)

:holysheep: thats the size of the
auto hindu kush? i wouldnt mind trying some
of those haha
look everyone its snagglepuss!

SPEARCHUCKER said:
lol. I like that little Hindu Kush.
Never know. Some of the most powerful things in the world are tiny. Like bullets.
Little sucka just might end up beating the breaks off you.

But it might be small cause of the 125 degree heat. You sure your not in Death Valley?

The size of the Hindu plants are ideal for hiding amongst other plants :aok:

From what I hear they are very powerful Kush, I look forward to trying them ;)

The temps here yesterday were crazy, the thermometer was in the shade when it was reading 125, it must have been even hotter for the plants in the direct sunshine :shocked:

HippyInEngland said:
That was the plan :rofl:

The cross of Hindu Kush with the AK47 will provide totally different plants, hopefully they will be bigger plants :rolleyes:

i totally agree with you.. but wait didnt ur ak's die?? so no more pollen?? u can have some of mine, ill be nice lol. so really both 2 1/2 in.?.?.? idk imight get me some,cuz imado an indoor grow at this place im movin into, n hes says hes a fellon so no plants, but guns are ok he said,lol so w.e **** it. ima get me some....... stay up !! :0

smokeup420 said:
i totally agree with you.. but wait didnt ur ak's die?? so no more pollen?? u can have some of mine, ill be nice lol. so really both 2 1/2 in.?.?.? idk imight get me some,cuz imado an indoor grow at this place im movin into, n hes says hes a fellon so no plants, but guns are ok he said,lol so w.e **** it. ima get me some....... stay up !! :0

2 Lowryder#2's died.

I had 2 AK47's and 2 Hindu Kush growing.

1 AK was a hermie and 1 AK is a girl.

Leaving me with 1 AK and 2 Hindu Kush, 3 girls out of 4 seeds :)

Its pure luck, last year I had 17 male Auto's out of 20 seeds leaving me with only 3 girls :eek:

Latest posts

Back