Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 week old Hindu Kush and an 11 day old Lowryder#2 :p

:peace:

110.jpg

billy_fyshe said:
thats just silly ;)

Growing is fun :)

I have never seen such small plants before, when I ordered them the write up said they were small, but this small should have a warning that your wasting your time :rofl:

Growing them inside may produce bigger plants.

I may as well grow them all out this year, I have 4 more of these on the go, I lost 4 of these to birds so germed the last of the seeds.

If I'm lucky I may get 1gm per plant :p

Cant wait to see the finished product of that HK in a couple weeks.

That is brilliant, ridiculous but brilliant lol.
I'm just wondering now exactly how small one could be kept with pinching etc.
I imagine its a lil frustrating knowing the outcome but i for one am hugely interested in seeing the outcome.

A perfect miniature plant :)

I was just in the greenhouse putting my plants out in the sun and took a couple of pics of the HK.

Picture 1 and 2 are the heat damaged HK, it has roughly 5 times more Trich than the other one, maybe the stress caused it :confused:

Picture 3 is the non heat damaged HK, very healthy, no nute burn, a lovely dark green colour, both plants are being fed Bio bizz bloom at full strength.

These are the nutrients favoured by many organic growers. Available in Grow and Bloom formulations, Bio-Bizz nutrients give excellent growth and flowering with a fine, sweet taste in consumable crops. These bio nutrients also include plant essential amino acids and over 70 trace elements. Only for use in soil systems. Certified organic nutrients.

114.JPG

115.JPG

116.JPG

looking good Hippy :cool: im doing the same thing currently why buy them when you can make your own. just curious do you have any info on breeding auto strains? im curious will the auto trait be passed on to the next generation 100% also did you get any viable pollen from those male the sacks? they looked a bit green or immature to me. but im impressed on the thrich production they get real frosty :hubba: i have 2 strains that were gifted to me never heard of them before but i hope they turn out as nice as yours.
here are the 2 strains im using for seeds. im only growing them for seeds all fems will get totally pollinated. and i might cross them if the fem/male ratio allows me to.
Short Stuff#1- Auto Williams Wonder/ NL#2 /Mexican
Snowryder- Auto Indica Hybrid of Lowryder and Snow White
and im hopping to get some Auto Blue Himalaya pollen from a buddy to use in a cross also ;):D
keep up the good work and be safe PH420 :rolleyes:

I was just watering the plants when I noticed this, I swear it wasnt there 2 days ago.

1 looks like a Hindu Kush and the other an AK.

So out the pot they came and the roots were too entwined to part them.

I put them both in a pot as far away as each other as I could, when they grow taller they will be potted into a large pot to grow together, under the soil in the middle is both root balls and the plant stems bent so it is like a big U shape.

Should be fun to grow 2 different strains of Auto in a pot.

Ideally if 1 is a male and 1 a female they will be left to do their thing.

So for all those people out there who grow several plants in a single container and say they will separate them later, I have some news for you, you wont be able to get them apart.

119.JPG

120.JPG

121.JPG

122.JPG

Everything is looking great HIE. That's one very small plant... kind of a disappointment, really.. Very cool looking though. Best of luck with your suprise sprouts. Hopefully they do well together like that. I'm sure they will given proper feedings. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Crap.

I was just in my greenhouse doing the daily check over and saw this.

It's inside a small heat damaged Auto Hindu Kush.

Botrytis :shocked:

I have a house full of people so cant bring it in to quick dry it at this moment.

So I have cut the infected section off (I took the plant out of the greenhouse to do this and the plant is now in my shed)

From the infected branch I got this .48 of a gram sample, it will be quick dried and sampled in about 6 hours when everyone is out (hopefully it will give me a .2 of a gram sample)

The rest of the plant will be trimmed up tomorrow morning, it is away from the other plants being kept in the dark.

The plant here was damaged by heat and the leaves shrivelled, I was pulling them off as they died, I missed a small leaf near a calyx, this leaf is what caused the mould.

Many people say dont take damaged leaves off, I used to say the same, I have just changed my mind.

123.JPG

124.JPG

125.JPG

126.JPG

These things happen Billy :)

At least it was only the heat damaged one, it got 2 extra weeks of flowering before its chop, so it has had 8 weeks of flower, should be a reasonable kick hidden in it ;)

Just a quickie update with the AK.

Looking good, she has now started feeding on herself, so the time is approaching when she will look awful yet beautiful at the same time :)

Plus a shot of the other bunch I have at this time, 4 more LR#2 to start in 2 weeks.

The Grizzly x WW is growing very fast, not always a good sign :cool: Pic 4

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.JPG

131.JPG

Those plants are small, but they look nice, especially the one with all the trichs.

oh what sugar laden little ladies you have :D

Very nice hippy :48:

all this time i been on MP an ive never seen ya thread here HIE unless i did an just missed it all the time.
you dig them autos im guessin huh?
they look so cute tho..:)

Latest posts

Back