Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geeze. i have 4 lowlife hindu kush females right now, and 1 male.. i put 1 female and 1 male outside to get some seeds, but man, I hope mine get a little bigger.lol. they said like 14". mine are extremely short too.

I will be having my first harvest in 2 weeks while every other outside grower is still waiting for their plants to show sex.
if i ever work up the nerve to ever order seeds online, i'd love to do some outdoors next year liek ya said as a side order of:smoke1: while :watchplant:

Subscribed....

This is a great grow!! I have a AK74 x Hindu Kush growing while I wait for the rest to flower.....I thought I was doing something wrong since it is so small too. But I now know to grow on!

Green Mojo to you!!!

I planted a Lowryder#2 10 days ago and knew it would stretch so pinched and bent it at 3 days old, it is now bigger than my hand 7 days later.

Just a few newbe questions for ya.....

Why do you pinch a streched plant?

What are the benifits of doing this?

Wouldn't it create unnecessary stress on the plant causing it to hermie later?

Thanks!

I pinch while it is stretching, not after it has stretched, the pinching stops the plants upward growth for a few days.

When stretch has finished I re pot the plant deeper down so just its top leaves show while it is in the seedling stage.

The stress never seems to effect the plant, lots of people use the pinch method.

This picture doesnt show a pinched plant, it shows how far down I re pot stretched seedlings though.

:peace:

re pot.JPG

I cut and dried the tiny Hindu Kush.

I will sample it tonight :hubba:

I found 1 more mould effected branch, so that got cut away.

It left me with 3.6gms of wet and 1.3 gms of dry, ideal amount just for a sample.

My plans were to cross these Hindu Kush with the AK's, but as they grow much smaller than the seed description, that plan has flown out of the window, I will cross the AK with LR2.

The AK's grow to a size I am comfortable with, easily moved or hidden if needed.

So as I already know how tall the LR2's grow to (12-20 inches) that is where I will cross.

Growing these HK have been fun, but they are tiny, my tallest HK is now just under 4 inches, this may be due to growing them early in the year, I have some more growing, I will see if they grow taller.

This height is not something I would like to cross into another Auto strain incase I end up will a bunch of seeds that only grow into 5 inch plants.

Pictures 1 and 2 are the HK harvested early.

Pictures 3 and 4 are of the remaining HK.

Picture 5 is how the AK is at this moment (14 inches)

132.JPG

133.JPG

136.JPG

134.JPG

135.jpg

looking very nice hippy

just put 4 in to germ my self ,,if i get a girl and boy ,,im gonna le then go outside side by side and let then do there thing :hubba: and hopefully ill become a proud gran :giggle:
how was the smoke ,,,its night time now where we are :p

SMOKE REPORT ( sorry for the caps lol just been silly :p )

You should do the world a favour and stick a warning about those in youre sig lol.

I'm been silly sorry.
Hope its a nice smoke at least :)

They look tiny, but OMG!

They are weekend smokes.

I smoked a J at 7pm and was still sitting staring at my monitor without moving a muscle 2 hours later.

My arms felt like lead, my legs were numb, my eyes felt like they were over sized and it took all my effort to move them.

I couldnt hear anything apart from a loud buzzing noise.

Not an every day smoke unless you want to lose a few hours that seem like seconds had passed.

My partner said that when I went to bed we were talking and I fell asleep half way through our conversation :rofl:

i so gotta try them autos out some day.
just gotta work guts up to order beans i guess if i can ever get nuff cash for em. but like ya was sayin before they'd be great if i had at least one right now to get me thru the trying times of the suspense of waitin for my other girls to finally finish already.
been too long witout a smoke now. im startin to talk to my cat even LOL

the only thing that makes me think wit hesitation on them really is the price compared to wat the rumored overall potency of them is supposed to be. i hear alot sayin tehy not very potent. is that true?
accordin to ya smoke report they sound mighty potent to me tho.

The Hindu Kush is almost pure Indica, its gives the pure Indica effect.

The major downside is they are too small and dont produce enough bud.

I am trying one in a 2 gallon pot just to see if the larger root space will produce a larger plant.

i'll just sit by patiently watchin HIE.
thanks

whoa we just got a new ad banner on top the page "NIRVANA seeds" did ya you se it? lol never seen it a second ago lol

hahaha thats funny
first time ive gone to their site was this morning cuz i noticed the banner

Latest posts

Back