Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to go and water them yesterday and 1 of my plants wasnt happy about it :p

Pic 1 and 2 are a water deprived White Rhino x Grizzly.

Pic 3 are the seeded AK and HK sunbathing.

Pic 4 and 5 are closer pics of the seeds developing on the AK and HK

Pic 6 and 7 are the PH reading of my tap water and the same tap water after the flowering nutes have been added, adding nutes to water often changes its PH so check your PH after you have added your nutes to the water you are going to use.

Pic 8 is the WR x G 20 mins after giving it water, surprising how they pick up so quickly.

Pic 9 are my other 7 plants, so far I have 2 Misty x Bluemoonshine confirmed females and 1 Purple Frosting female.

I do not want 7 females as I will run out of room :rofl:

:peace:

177.JPG

179.JPG

186.JPG

183.JPG

187.JPG

184.JPG

185.JPG

180.JPG

189.JPG

Great grow, how much longer till the seeds are ready. Just started some Diesel Ryder hope I can make seeds before the middle of November:)

that plant was throwing a temper tantrum. it'll get over it once you give it a candy bar though! (metaphorically in the relation to a toddler for those of you who didn't grasp it haha).

lookin real nice though.

how do the plants inside that lil greenhouse contraption do in relation to the ones outside? i've heard a lot about glass filtering out some of the key UV light that the plants need.

Ridgerunner said:
Great grow, how much longer till the seeds are ready. Just started some Diesel Ryder hope I can make seeds before the middle of November:)

Hello RR :)

I have no idea how long seeds take to make, this is my first time trying.

The plants just sit getting fatter, I cannot see any seeds showing yet, but I can see the pods swelling.

Smot_poker said:
how do the plants inside that lil greenhouse contraption do in relation to the ones outside? i've heard a lot about glass filtering out some of the key UV light that the plants need.

Hello Smot :)

The greenhouse glass filters 5% of the natural light out as it passes through the glass, so 95% of it gets through.

The plants are often taken out of the greenhouse to sunbathe.

I had my first male show today, it was the tallest about 5.5ft.

It took 36 hours from showing tiny bumps to showing full sized pollen sacks.

It is now compost ;)

No mercy in this game, males out at first sight :)

190.JPG

191.JPG

192.JPG

awesome pics and idea cant wait to see the seeds~

Hello HIE.:) .

nice visuals on the above pics.:cool: .

looks as if seeds will be dropping all over the place in there.:hubba: .

were shooting for a big, bad KULT male atm. put down 4 KULT, 4 Skush two nights ago, and all 8 are at 2 inches now.;) .

will be ordering some aurora indica beans next week or two. also, was just last evening gifted a wh. rhino clone, and a bubblegum clone.:D :cool: . gotta get it on with some seed grows over here as well my friend.

those bugs do resemble lady bugs. not sure though.

last night, i was conversing with some local fellow growers, getting baked, as usual, and one brought up an interesting idea as to why we have'nt seen one ladybug this summer.

last year, we had two types of ladybugs, the asian predator bug, and the gentle local type, that were accustomed to. this year, there there is none. my friend suggested that the predator asian bugs were released here? i don't fathom as to why.

well, if the predator killed off the local genteel, then where did the predator go this season?

i think i found his answer. HIE called them back home.:rolleyes: ;) :D ...

what i really believe, is the cooler weather has kept them in hibernation.

looking good Hippy. keep up the good work friend...Irish...

Hello Irish :)

This year I have not seen a single Ladybird.

Aphids have been extremely minimal as well.

I have some Kult and Skush seeds that will be next years grow (I am eagerly watching other people grow them to see the outcome)

The 2 seeded Auto's I have have been well washed after being pollinated so Im crossing my fingers they will finish the seeds and be out of the greenhouse will before the bigger plants get into full flower just incase some stray pollen is still around.

Its a risk we take as an outsider.

:peace: Irish :)

hey i havnt seen many ladybugs either ,this yr and there my favourite bug :cry:,but they do resmeble baby ladybirds ,,or some kind of red beetle ,,did ya find out what they are/were sorry hippy rambling :stoned:

ladys and gents are looking very nice :D

HippyInEngland said:
*()^^*&*&%%(*^(

Just found something else.

I saw a leaf with a gnarled twist.

So turned it over and found these underneath.

Any idea what they are anyone?

it's a beetle. I am just not sure which type. I make like a circle around my plant area with pest control chemicals..I know many people here are against chemical use and it doesnt go on or too near the plants but I do make a barrier. lol

Well, what can I say .....

I went to the greenhouse today for the usual watering and feed and had a close look at the Auto's that were pollinated and saw no change whatsoever apart from the first signs of what looked like a little mould may be starting on the Auto AK47 that I had tried to pollinate so decided I had failed and chopped it.

As I was cutting it open to see if it was indeed mould I was flabbergasted to see a seed!

The plant had grown no fatter, the calyx that I was expecting to swell had stayed the same size so I was quite shocked to see a seed in it.

So I started prodding about and tearing the bud open with my fingers and popped 127 AK47 seeds out!

Shock does not quite seem a strong enough word to use, total dismay and elation.

Picture 1 is the calyx not showing any signs of a seed inside.

Pic 2 is the AK47 on the left and the Hindu Kush on the right.

In my excitement I forgot to keep taking pictures but took this one with the AK after it had its head chopped off :p

Picture 3 is the seeds I removed.

I am very pleased :D

I only had time to do the AK, the HK will have to wait until tomorrow.

Auto Ak seeds sell for £4 each here so I have £508 worth of free seeds :eek:

And thats from just 1 plant!

The seeds all look mature.

This took 5 weeks from pollination to getting the seeds.

I am quite gobsmacked :shocked:

If you are considering doing a seed run, it is a lot easier than you can imagine :farm:

I will post the Auto AK47 x Hindu Kush seeds up later.

161.JPG

193.JPG

194.JPG

How would your luck be ? Thats awesome hippy no postal deliveries coming your way any time soon ! CONGRADULATIONS ! Now post me some hahahahaha ! Peace and happy growing... oohh and i don't wanna see fruitybud posting ....A HippyinEngland has been busted growing 127 marijauna plants with a street value of 4.5 million pounds ! He has been released on bail and will be flying out to Australia to get his Identity from Purplephazes ! LMAO ! Peace and don't do it !

2nd Auto chopped today.

This is the Auto Hindu Kush.

It was smaller than the Auto AK47 and I got 38 seeds from it.

These seeds interest me more because they are a cross of AK and HK.

A couple of the seeds look immature but I will still see if they germinate, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I found six more AK47 seeds so I have 133 of those and 38 HK x AK47.

A total of 171 seeds :)

Worth £684 :eek: :holysheep: If I bought them.

Today I am a happy bunny :)

I hope if you have followed this from the start that you have found it entertaining, interesting and informative.

I have had great enjoyment and fun sharing my adventure.

This is my first ever attempt at growing my own seeds and I have learnt a great deal from it, we as growers never stop learning, I have now added another notch on my growing knowledge and if it helps just a single person along the road to true self sufficiency, then that is a bonus too :)

195.JPG

196.JPG

197.JPG

198.JPG

199.JPG

200.JPG

This has been truly fascinating and very informative, thanks a ton!!

and that super closeup with the seed popping out is my new wallpaper..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i wanna smoke with uuuuu lol im smokin a jay of my last stash and my plants are still young with 4 leaves , i soon will follow ur way hippy , but after i straighten up everything in my side :/

Took me an hour to read through the whole 9 pages fulled of wonder pics and infos on this seed making thing HIE ! This is excellent so ill give the threat a :bump: so others havent read this gj can join in . Was thinking of getting auto seeds .....and then do a seed run myself . Look kindna fun with your grows ......save money and easy stack up ... just not so fun with the critters ....give me the chill only looking at them ! Auto is the best way for stealth grow .....love it !

Is the plant with the seeds still smokable after you pull out the seeds? Looks like it has tons of trics.

RiskyPack said:
Is the plant with the seeds still smokable after you pull out the seeds? Looks like it has tons of trics.

I am off my face on it right this moment :rofl:

I have grown these Sensi and the smoke strength is no different at all.

So seed it or not, the smoke kicks asphalt.

This Journal was a chance to see from seed to seed how easy it is.

Keeping the male away while he sheds is the only drawback.

A seeded plant will stop all growth and just widen, no up growth found this end.

I managed to get 17 packets of 10 seeds free.

Try it :)

Latest posts

Back