Bad situation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_ss

Reaction score
Hello guys..

if any one remmembers i posted a thread about 4 weeks ago about having only one seed in the weed.. well the day i chopped that plant which i found seed in there were another 5 plants in weeks 6 and i enterd new 4 plants in the flowering room so its 9 plants. i chopped another plant one week ago and im not happy with it at all??
eventhough i veged my plants for long time6-8 weeks 25 Inches- i remmember my first 2 plants enterd 12/12 while they only 10 inches and i got more out of them?

the problom here is idont see many seeds in the weed but when i rub the buds i feel that there is something not very hard its looke like unmatured seeds as soon as i rub theem they diappear.. but the buda is poor and small?? even the main cola is very smal and thin and i remmember its stop getting bigger around week 6 also?

i checked all the plants in the room i dint find any male charcter!! the only plant i didnt checked its the first plant i found a seed in..

The problem is i also entered another 2 plants to 12/12 room yesterday with another 4 plants in week4.. im affraid that new plants will have same problemhave same problem?
also i cant waite to chopp the old plants then enter the new ones, because i have a schedule to cover my need;)

I hope you can help me guys
Thanks

feed em some carbo load.also,are you checkin your trichs? if the buds are still skinny and not totally developed,your probably just harvesting too quick,let em go a lil longer dude.i've rushed my plants b-4 and i got what your explaining...never again will i do that. anyways,if your doin everything right then i'd suggest switching strains.anyways,hope this helps.good luck dude

genetics, conditions, those two are big variables. what strians? bagseed? could be any number of things.....

Do you check the trichs to determine when to harvest? Trillions made a good point. It could be a number of things. Tell us some more information and we will be able to help you out further. Take care and be safe.

Thank you guys for your help.. Im growing Ice creams its a perfict strain from paradise seeds that have high THC and big yeilds ( that what its say).
its says to harvest after 55-60 days!! thats around 9 weeks

i checked the triches but iv never notice any change in colour! they never showen amber even when i let the plant for 10 weeks around 70 days ?

every thing else i think is perfict.. temps,ph,feeding

You may have a hermi on your hands, sometimes people see the pollen clusters coming out and at a premature stage they look somewhat like seeds, if you rub them in your hands and they turn to dust then its prolly pollen, just my 2 cents

Blunted said:
You may have a hermi on your hands, sometimes people see the pollen clusters coming out and at a premature stage they look somewhat like seeds, if you rub them in your hands and they turn to dust then its prolly pollen, just my 2 cents

thanks friend.. i guess you might be right man:cool:

We need to know more to help you. What kind of light are you using? How many watts? How big is your space? Temps? Nutes? Could you have brought pollen into your room from an outside source?

Latest posts

Back