Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking really good Jan... and omg I think if that is a female Beast Mode left front you are in for a treat.. if that is her size at a week old she's the Beast pheno most likely...
20230107_011820~2.jpg

Her around week 7 from seed.... I would run her under the Mars Hydro light for 14hrs, then because I run my lights at night, when lights would cut off to save $.. I'd put her into my walk in shower on the west side getting sunlight all afternoon.... she loves that weird bathroom window light, they all do...

Next cross will be Maestro by Urban Legends x Beast Mode..
IMG_20240313_232047.jpg

Jan.... the Pink Mango x GDP came to me listed as an auto....fem. So, I dropped one in last grow.
Well, as you know, those plants have come down... the PM x GDP showed sex at 6wks, but only because I have my timer in 14/10 I think... ssshhhh, my secret. lol.
So, after the discovery of my neighbor growing, he had room so off she went one night in a garbage back, she was about 2ft_+... this is her last week.
View attachment 353590
Nice. I hope I can get them big

I am really excited but before up potting I need more dirt. I will not but the peat stuff It is yo heavy.
If I have deciphered this right:

“I will not buy the peat stuff, it is too heavy.”

Are you saying the bags are too heavy?

If I have deciphered this right:

“I will not buy the peat stuff, it is too heavy.”

Are you saying the bags are too heavy?
No the mix is heavy. It feels like it is mixed with clay or something. When I load the pots the Fox Farms is light airy and fluffy the way baby cannabis seedlings likes. This stuff feels like cement in a bucket especially after watering.

No the mix is heavy. It feels like it is mixed with clay or something. When I load the pots the Fox Farms is light airy and fluffy the way baby cannabis seedlings likes. This stuff feels like cement in a bucket especially after watering.

That hasn’t been my experience, at all.
What brand did you get?

Yeah, I am not familiar with that stuff.
The Premier peat moss that I have been using should be available in your area.
To be honest, the Pro Mix that Walmart carries is my favorite, but it’s seasonal.
I am gonna start using it again as soon as it shows up in the Walmart parking lot.
IMG_4742.png

I will try it it is cheaper that the ff I get 4 bags for 44 bucks so 11 for 1 bag. The stuff showed equivalent to 2 bags for 17 bucks

Do you add perlite to it or use "as is"

Yeah, I am not familiar with that stuff.
The Premier peat moss that I have been using should be available in your area.
To be honest, the Pro Mix that Walmart carries is my favorite, but it’s seasonal.
I am gonna start using it again as soon as it shows up in the Walmart parking lot.
View attachment 353633
d

I will try it it is cheaper that the ff I get 4 bags for 44 bucks so 11 for 1 bag. The stuff showed equivalent to 2 bags for 17 bucks
$11.00 for one bag?
Where are you getting it, and how many cubic feet are in one bag?

Latest posts

Back