Blue Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time start the nutes around 2-3weeks at 1/4 strength.

Wise Man said:
It's funny when you see post's like these,when the people are only in it for some pics:p

I do enjoy a good pic or two:smoke1:

This is my second attemp growing BW, My first attemp didnt go so good:(
Description:
Lights-Flouros(VEG)-HPS(FLOW)
Soil-Organic seedling mix
Fertz-ProBlend

Day 7 of vegetation:aok:

Photo-12.jpg

Photo-11.jpg

good green mojo your way for the new sprouts.
I would get the flos closer tho...looks like some stretching going on.

Great looking sprouts Dr.Dro;)

Good luck with this grow,ill stay tuned in:D

WM.

Mutt said:
good green mojo your way for the new sprouts.
I would get the flos closer tho...looks like some stretching going on.

Thanks Mutt & WM, Mutt there already as close as I can put them to the light or they be touching it, I just took them out of the grow room to take a picture thats why you dont see the cfl tubes :p
But your right there a little strechy, Dont know why!!!
Thanks again guys!
Dro:cool2:

easy fix...just pack a lil more dirt in the pots around the stem...I seen that happen when I didn't plant the sprout deep enough ;)

Alright Dro! Get some more BW going.

Don't let these die, dangit! :hairpull: I want to see some frosty plants in a few months.:p

Good luck on your next shot at them.

PB:)

Haha thanks PB Ill try my best not to kill these ones:p

definite stretching dr.dro - i would carefully remove the plant - dig out some soil + replace the stem deeper into the soil, where it should start to "root" all along that newly buried stem. i like 2 use 5-15-5 with a rooting hormone whenever doing any type of transplanting. of course if u do nothing, that will b o.k. also - good luck bro, will b watching future progress.

Here's an update, There at day 11 and growing kinda slow but aleast there healthy:cool2:
I put some soil around the stem like you guys said and they dont look like there streching no more:aok:
I also have a question abot LSTing when is the best time to start?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

CIMG3341-3.JPG

CIMG3343-3.JPG

CIMG3342-3.JPG

8" is pretty good (low) for 400w, especially for the seedlings, a fan will surely help...I start bending and tying the plants down when they get to 5-6 inches above media...

lst - i was just reading up on this method the last couple weeks (many threads in this "excellent forum") + it seems u s/b doing the lsd (many,many years ago) s/b/ lst - asap. personally, i haven't ever done that - i wait until the plants r 24" (in veg.) or so, then try 2 tie down the tops. - not very good - in fact i'm going to post pics in my g/j "a S.A.G.E. in thyme" right now, showing my "lst". next time i will tie down +/or top them earlier in veg. mode not flower, + control them instead of just letting them b.

Looking good dro. Let those babies grow and get a little stronger before LST.

LST is done when your growspace is restricted in size - either height or width. I train my plants to have an even height at the top of the canopy to take advantage of the most light lumens.

It seems to work out well.

Good luck Dro, PB:)

Thanks for stopping by Wise Man, Yea Im going to LST not only for more fat bud spots but also for more clone spots, Plus to get equal light to every branch:D

Latest posts

Back