Blue Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plants looking good Dro!:hubba: :D :bong2: :48:

hey sorry to here about your frist grow but you made a come back keep it up fam looking good

Wise Man said:
If you have more then enough space,i would still consider to LST.As ya know in my outdoor grow,im doing LST(no height restrictions) and the plants are branching so god dam well,and with LST it also buffs up your branches so they can hold those fat,dense buds that pack on in flower;)

Excellent point. I gotta start thinking outside of my growbox! LOL!

Hey Dro...Sorry to hear of your loss...I have killed a few here in my grow as well...I chalked it up as a learning curve...I have been playing with the free b beans that came with my order...I have ordered 3 times now and am working with the final set of free b's right now...The 2nd set I drowned them...the 1st set 1 out of the 5 took and 3 of the T44 are growing...about 2 weeks ago I recieved 2 clones from a long time grower and am curantly @ 6 plants into veg and and am adding the 3 new sprouts to the room today..

Keep it GREEN..And heres my female dance 4 U 2 get them Girls growin:banana:

Mr.Dro,how about some more pics of them babies..its been 5 days :rolleyes: :D

WM:cool:

Ok, So here they are at day 18 of vegetation.......:cool:
Sorry if the pictures are not so good, I did'nt have my digi cam so I had to use the camera phone!
Third picture is my grow room...:hubba:
:rolleyes:Thinking on when should I start LSTing, Around day 21?:confused2:...What you guys think??
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Photo-9.jpg

Photo-8.jpg

Photo-10.jpg

There lookin dam fine,very healthy:)

Day 21 sounds good;)

They look like there ready for a small dose of nutes now :p

Are you sure because I read a thread on here saying that you have to wait intill the bottom round leafs curl up and die to start feeding them nutes? Or Is that wrong?
Dro:cool2:

I read that same post,i think that person meant thats when they start feeding?

I usually start feeding after 18 days,on 1/4 strength organic nutes,they take well to it.

Plants are considered in seedling stages of growth untill the coydoldon leaves fall off (small round ones that show up first) the vegatative stage is started once these have fallen off. this is when its nute time IMO.

Hey DD them babies are looking good man :cool2: might get a real true blue one like Fing's :hubba:

Dubbaman said:
Plants are considered in seedling stages of growth untill the coydoldon leaves fall off (small round ones that show up first) the vegatative stage is started once these have fallen off. quote]Ive always wondered when sprouts actually move into the veg stage,thanks;)

Dr.Dro said:
Are you sure because I read a thread on here saying that you have to wait intill the bottom round leafs curl up and die to start feeding them nutes? Or Is that wrong?
..You don't necessarily "have to wait", but that['i] is a certain sign, that they are ready for nutrients.. IMO.
It is most certainly easier to "add" ferts when they're needed, than it is to remove too many/too much/too soon.

Hick said:
..You don't necessarily "have to wait", but that['i] is a certain sign, that they are ready for nutrients.. IMO.
It is most certainly easier to "add" ferts when they're needed, than it is to remove too many/too much/too soon.

isnt that the truth! the soil will have some in it if you havent used any and it can burn your plants if they arnt ready thats what has happened to my THxS1s looked up soil i used for them and it said on the package its a 1-7-1 mix for seedlings and cuttings, dug a bit deeper and found it also has time release nutes in it for up to 4 months feeding :shocked: theres the part i wish would have been on the package label.

Well Im not worried about the soil becasue there's no nutes in there, I just don't wont to give em nutes when they don't need em....And anyway's Im not in a rush to give em nutes because there's plenty of veg time left:D
Thanks,WM,DB&HICK..:aok:

Wow sure are big for 18, very nice, how many watts you got them under and what sort of floro bulbs are you using? cool whites?

You truley have some nice plants, but at the same time my plants are twice as big with strong stalks from this hydro grow kit. I'll try and upload some to get you other growers opinions. I respect a few of you growers with your hard work and cool crops that I have seen!

akirahz said:
Wow sure are big for 18, very nice, how many watts you got them under and what sort of floro bulbs are you using? cool whites?

Hey AK I got 4 32 watt cool whites flouros for veg and when the time comes to flower them there going under the 400w:hubba:

Dr.Dro said:
when the time comes to flower them there going under the 400w:hubba:
Ohh there gona go off!

Latest posts

Back