Boston newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
Hello everyone boston native here, just finished my first germination just went into soil under about 6000 lumms... have so much to learn so Imay need your help......
kris

Welcome to MP! You'll find the help you need here.

Whats up bean town - wicked good info here brother.

Sister but thank you like i said this site is amazing so much info a lot to learn hello chef.....

Hey, sister, welcome to Mp forum. Yes, all your grow questions answers are right here on this site. I repeat the same advice to all newbies, but here goes: Be sure to get a digital pH meter. You'll read about pH and its importance; the proper meter will be of great assistance, and much appreciated, saving you much strife.

Good luck with your new hobby and feel free to ask questions.

thank you i get my pay on tuesday and im getting some nutes and also a ph metter and goign to buil out my closet better they are just bag seeds i dont know anyone who grows so have no way to get good seeds but im starting im nervious to order any online.... but i germinated 8 and 8 split in paper towel and plastic bad and i was going to say i should have waited I found my answer but thanks for your help kris

I was uneasy my first order but have placed many with the attitude, our sponsor nirvana is also awsome along with others. Don't forget to check out roy's glass fer your bonging needs.......i sound like a pithcman fer MP. Yes and if you act now you get a genuine imitation sescathuin seal binded toothpic. This offer is only good fer .......ooops offer now over. Bottom line is do some research, pick your co. and make your order. There are many great tips and advice in the seedbanks forum. Gl.

Yeah chef is right...Iwas a bit nervous when I placed my first order for beans...but Attitude is awesome..Nirvana is good too...beans are cheaper there...but Attitude won my business with their great service...

Welcome to MP....it's always nice to have another female oppinion on the site, as far as I'm concerned. You will notice in the Coffee Table section, the ladies have their own little thread going, but the are everywhere...lol. Some of the best advice being dealt out here comes from the ladies IMO.

I do most of my bean ordering from Hemp Depot, and have always recieved my orders quick, and discreetly packaged. Ordering the seeds is the least risky part of growing IMO. Good Luck to you!

"Baked" bean eh . . . my favourite food, Heinz baked beans! Only the English style though. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back