Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the attitude pics!! It's hard not to like something like that. I love that larry that hamster grows. It's just all dank man

I really want to see some one do a Chem Valley Kush grow. If nobody does one then I just might have to order some more seeds and do another round.

That would be a fiya grow. I'm currently prohibited from probably ever purchasing seeds again. Make that "acquiring" any seeds. Like, if I see a nanner I probably should chop is because my wife will flip if she sees one more seed.

(I do keep a hidden prepaid credit card though...)

TKR, thats an awesome seed collection ya got there! My wife said the exact same thing to me... hahahaha

Thanks AM. Im slowly talking my wife into letting me expand and get another bigger tent to flower in. It's only going to cost me buying her a new house.

Oh well, we needed to upgrade anyway with the new baby addition.

Well first off let me say Congrats for the little one! I take it the Mrs. doesnt smoke then? Good luck convincing her. lol. Have you looked on ebay? They have some decent tents for about $100.

Thanks man. This is my third and last. 3 boys. Couldn't toss these males out though. Looks like they have good genetics. I'm hoping one of them will be a sports star so I can retire early.

She smokes every once in a while. I'm sure once I have some of ky own grown she'll probably try some out. She's been cool enough about me growing. She even said that the new house should have a shed outback all to myself to grow what I want. She's a good gal, ain't she!?

Right now I'm slap out of room. If I can fix the temperature problem in the box I built in my garage I'll be able to use that to veg in all year round. More room would be awesome, but so would separate areas. I'm working on what I can now...a different box in the garage.

Sounds like ya got yourself a good wife. I'm pretty lucky as well, my wife smokes as much as i do so when i threw the idea, of growing our own, at her she jumped all over it. Thats not to say we didnt start out cheap, we started with cfls and worked our way up. It took us over a year to finally have all the right equipment, and the room to do it.

Just curious, whats the climate like by you this time of the year? Temp problems in the garage already? Its still in the 30-40's here.

Im having temp problems in my closet too. Its too cold in there and it looks like they are begining to show signs of a potasium deficiency. I have a heating pad under the tray they are in and I keep the T5 as close to the canopy as I can but it looks like thats not enough. Plus my cat keeps eating my plants so I have to leave doors closed and that makes things colder. I just wish I could have one grow without a bunch of problems. My other grow is infested with spider mites so needless to say everything that can go wrong is going wrong. I havnt had a good harvest in a long time and it looks like the two grows I have going now are going to be crap. Sorry for my complaining but I am just so sick of things going wrong.

MH, go to wal-mart and grab yourself a little heater with an adjustable thermostat and warm those babies up. The pictures you posted looked great!

I dont trust putting a heater in my small closet. Definite fire hazard. They do look great but I can see the start of a deficiency and I dont like it. I feel so helpless. I need a grow room not a grow closet.

I might have to put away the T5s and fire up the old hps a little early to get some heat in there.

The funny thing is in a month from now I will be fighting temps that are too high instead of too low. Its hard to find that perfect spot in the middle when the seasons are changing every few months.

We got snow coming to Jersey tomorrow....thought we were done with that crap till next winter....guess not.

Mh maybe if you add a cpl cfl's to your grow they will add a lil heat? I have my 3 tents set up in our spare bedroom....hardest thing is not referring to it as the grow room in front of others...lol I regulate temps by opening and closing windows in the room.

I wish it would just warm up already!!! We had a few days of sun and heat and now today we got three more inches of snow. Bull####!!

maineharvest said:
I wish it would just warm up already!!! We had a few days of sun and heat and now today we got three more inches of snow. Bull####!!

I hear ya bro.....it was in the 70's on Friday here. Pretty soon we will all be complaining about the heat instead...lol

I laughed at myself the other day cause I was ridin around with all the windows down, wearing shorts and a T shirt and it was only like 50 degrees. It felt like summer to me but my buddies from Cali would be putting on a coat in 50 degrees.

AluminumMonster said:
Sounds like ya got yourself a good wife. I'm pretty lucky as well, my wife smokes as much as i do so when i threw the idea, of growing our own, at her she jumped all over it. Thats not to say we didnt start out cheap, we started with cfls and worked our way up. It took us over a year to finally have all the right equipment, and the room to do it.

Just curious, whats the climate like by you this time of the year? Temp problems in the garage already? Its still in the 30-40's here.

Sorry about that AM. Been in some meetings most of the day. She's a good gal. Puts up with way too much of my nonsense but I'm glad.

We're in full summer swing practically. Mornings are around the 60's (F...I'm in the southern US) and days are already getting highs of upper 80's. Lights on are from 7 PM to 7 AM and if I'm not careful, it can get in the 90's in the tent. I have a fix for it, but I'll have to take everything down and adjust the positions. Too much trouble till I finish flowering. I am getting temps in the low 60's at night though so it should be good for some coloring.

Latest posts

Back