Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have two confirmed males. I threw out the taller of the two and kept the short squat one. I took that male out of the closet so now Im down to three unsexed plants.

Have a thing for short fat men, Maine? :blink:

ETA: guess that's not an icon over here. My 'legal' forum has that one.

:rofl: :rofl: I only allow short fat men in my garden, not in the bedroom. I just dropped my remaining four seeds in a glass of water and they will go into paper towels first thing in the morning.

I think my tahoe is gonna survive. I came home for lunch and can see some new growth coming out. It's been this same way for the past few days, and I thought it might have sustained too much damage in the fall. But, nope. The pot god of Dank smiled down upon me and said "the plant shall live!"

I know it's ugly, but whatever. It's alive. And pics might not give you, the viewer, a clear image, but I can see it, I tell you I can!

DSC00726.JPG

DSC00727.JPG

DSC00728.JPG

Lucky you Ranger! I found a third male today and killed it immediatly. That leaves me with two unknowns and one male. Im pretty sure the last two will be females or atleast I am hoping they are.

Lol. I'll put money on it that I just saved a male. If it would have died, it was female. Sorry about all the balls Maine. Just goes to show guys mess everything up unless you're planning on breeding. Just like in real life!

Im def making seeds. I saved the short male and tossed the two taller ones. All I wanted was two females so Im happy. Ill prob start 12/12 next week and use my T5 for the first two weeks and then hook up the 400hps.

Nice. I'll be picking up some t-5's in the future when I get the garage finished. Seeds will be done then also. I want lots of dank. Female = mother and I'm filling the tent with nice even clippings and flipping. Nom nom nom

I know seedling shots are boring, just wanted to share. Here are 9 of the 10 Original Sour Diesel. I am still waiting on the last one to shed it's seed cap before I put it in a cup. I can't bring myself to pull the seed cap off, I always feel like I am going to rip the head off and kill it.

-SSF-

3-29-11 002.JPG

Here are some pics of where my Larry OG's are at...one at 8 weeks and getting close, the other around 5-6 weeks.

P3300063.jpg

P3300064.jpg

P3300066.jpg

P3300067.jpg

P3300068.jpg

P3300069.jpg

P3300071.jpg

P3300072.jpg

P3300073.jpg

P3300056.jpg

P3300062.jpg

P3300058.jpg

Dankity Dank Hamster!! Heres my two babies. I had some ph problems which caused some lockouts but Ive got the ph fixed and they are on the rebound.

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

Hey mh looking good bro....what size smart pots are those? They look sweet...like a bit deeper then mine. I remember when mine looked all clean...lol. Now they are stained.

They are 3 gallon pots and they are taller and thinner than the other brand of smart pots I used before. I picked up some gardening twine and Im going to attemp my first SCROG.

maineharvest said:
They are 3 gallon pots and they are taller and thinner than the other brand of smart pots I used before. I picked up some gardening twine and Im going to attemp my first SCROG.

Thanks for the info....I am getting two gallon smart pots next time I buy.

I havnt seen any two gallon pots anywhere. They all skip from like 3 to 5 to 7from what I see at my local shops.

I just bent them over and tied em up. No SCROG, I changed my mind.

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

maineharvest said:
I havnt seen any two gallon pots anywhere. They all skip from like 3 to 5 to 7from what I see at my local shops.

smartpots.com/1-2-gallon-containers

Like 3.95 a pot

Making an order now. Was just looking for a link and the hamster answered.

Also just got my iPad last night hamster. I'm loving this thing!

Hamster Lewis said:
Here are some pics of where my Larry OG's are at...one at 8 weeks and getting close, the other around 5-6 weeks.

they are gonna make me wet my pants, because i just popped 3 larry's from CC today.

Awesome pics.

Latest posts

Back