Cats out of the bag, i may be leaving you fine folks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her Royal Highness said:
It is qite nice of you too respect your wife butt where was her respext for you when she let youre big cat out off the bag?

I wood be vary upsett with the Mrs.

Water under the bridge.

Sorry to hear your bad news JB :(

It looks like your going to turn Guerilla.

Or do I mean Gorilla?

:p

:peace:

Wow man that sucks.

I guess you got your head round it a bit now by the sounds of it so best luck for the future, hope it works out for ya ;)

Just one of those "wobbles" life likes to throw up every now and then i guess.

Take care fella :)

Yea that really sucks
I know how paranoid I would be if I still still grew after the in laws found out about it.

I think I would have offered them my bedroom and I would curl up in the corner of my grow room.

yeh ur wifes mouth is alittle bit too much how do you break down over your parents not being able to stay with u, if the same happened to me id seriously tell the wifes fam to mind there own business and if they cant accept it dont come over simple as that, im married btw so this isnt coming for a single dude with no lady I know this isnt a nice response like all ur other ones but its real

str8t0thetop said:
yeh ur wifes mouth is alittle bit too much how do you break down over your parents not being able to stay with u, if the same happened to me id seriously tell the wifes fam to mind there own business and if they cant accept it dont come over simple as that, im married btw so this isnt coming for a single dude with no lady I know this isnt a nice response like all ur other ones but its real

Wow arn't you a tough guy.
Bet your wife would never make a mistake eh?
Course she doesn't incase you stick your foot in her mouth.

Did you leave that comment with the intention of showing us what a backward idiot you are then cos thats about all you've achieved.

Its all well and good acting the big man behind your computer screen, get lost ya loser

Dont break it down totally! Go to A smaller scale if you can! I have seen some great PC grows floating around or even go to A aerogarden! I am gonna steal my old lady's AG as soon as possable. I kinda have to do the hobby to support her habit.

Wow !! Family can and will take a toll on stress.!
I know how u feel about ripping them all out when one begins the veggie or almost done, After U pull and put things up U will feel like u lost a part of u, Growing MJ is like having kids that one can"t just get rid of or stop feeding the fun of growing.

Does ur wife smoke.?
4 of July will be over soon and then back to having fun...

That really is a shame my friend. I hope your in-laws are decent and won't say anything to anybody. I have the same problem with my in-laws. They actually want to come up and stay with us now but I have five white widow ladies in my spare room so they can't really stay in there!! Just stop for a bit and figure out what you want to do. You can always start growing again at a later date. All is not lost my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

JBonez said:
BTW, if i every did get caught, even tho im a veteran and it would be my first offense, i would do serious time, its my location that would pile on more charges, the amount i grow would be a slap on the wrist. Ill let you guys use your imagination.

For those who are still encouraging him to grow, we don't know all the info., read between the lines.
Your doing the right thing brother, YOU KNOW BEST.

But like another poster stated, stop in from time to time, your advice is needed for people like me who are new at growing.
Good luck and Peace to you.........................:D

:yeahthat: Try to talk to them bro, I mean the only way were gonna free the weed is by freeing the minds of those who oppose. Let them know that MJ is "NOT" the devils weed they think it is, educate them on the subject. But I do hold respect for you because of putting your family 1st. I shut down my grow for a while because my daughter is coming to visit for a few weeks. Shutting down the grow room is no big deal. Family should always come 1st...take care..

Did any of you actually READ that quote ?????

The man KNOWS whats best.

man, thanks so much for your support my friends!

Just to clear some things up,

My wife DOES NOT lie, unless it she absolutely had too, and in this case, she wanted to be free of the stress from lying to the family when they wanna stay here.

The family knowing isnt my concern, they wouldnt ever put us in jeopardy.

They just want us to know the consequences if we are busted, so i understand that.

I just dont want to deal with the stress of worrying about getting arrested.

I have way too much going on right now, and my wife who would be charged the same as me, doesnt want me to continue.

Im so stressed right now, this week has been a living hell.

But, i will work something out, ill practice on tomatoes until i can go big again.

I know my grows arent that big, but im def pushing the threshold for jail if i was to get busted, even tho i know i wouldnt, but you have to look at what you could lose, then decide if its worth it, and my wife is my world, so i cant continue until we move to a more remote area or pot friendly state.

thanks again guys, i will be around from time to time, just not like i usually am.

Gotta wipe my computers and clean up the house.

I am keeping my equipage so i can start where i left off, but now is just not the time.

You guys mean so much to me, i cant stress that enough, thanks for understanding.

I Understand what u r saying and my wife is the world to me too and I WILL DO ANYTHING to keep her from going to jail if I got Busted...

A Man Got To Do, What Man Has To Do...... Best Wishes To U JBonez.;)
Come by now and then we will miss u.

Carry on all you like, your only making yourself look worse lol.

Good day

Newbud said:
, your only making yourself look worse lol.

Good day

:eek: how is that.?
:holysheep: The guy has things happening that None of us want in our life while growing. Trouble

There was a time when I had problems and lost my grow and then 2 weeks later the cops showed up at my house at 2 am and wanted to look in our yard for a runner and they even brought there dogs.
I stopped for about 3 months before I convince my wife to let me start up again..

One Never Looks BAD if he wants to stop for awhile...;)
He Will be Back.!

Flyinghigh said:
:eek: how is that.?
:holysheep: The guy has things happening that None of us want in our life while growing. Trouble

There was a time when I had problems and lost my grow and then 2 weeks later the cops showed up at my house at 2 am and wanted to look in our yard for a runner and they even brought there dogs.
I stopped for about 3 months before I convince my wife to let me start up again..

One Never Looks BAD if he wants to stop for awhile...;)
He Will be Back.!

:eek:Newbud was replying to a post that I deleted--it was not directed at JBonez or his decisions.

To the poster that got deleted I hope a joint or bowl never lights for you again.

Latest posts

Back