cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok cookies growers are you ready for this!!!!

drum roll please :p as ukgirl reveals The slowest rising cookie grow

TA DADaaaa

100_9181.JPG100_9177.JPG100_9185.JPG:rofl:

at least if the theory is right ,,its not likely to be a male :p

UKG, she's a cutie! And no, she's not allowed to be a male--you've had enough of those for a while, don't you think? Just get CHEF to give you some of that good diswasher mojo. I'm ready to toss in a couple of the Wizard seeds into my empty cookie cups. Don't like looking at the empty cups at all!
And I miss my little cookies....
Can we run this one again, UKG????

thanks chef and mojave ,,,,,,
and mojave of course we can run this again ,,,we can keep it going as long as you have cookies baking :D

:yeahthat:

germ up some more dough mojave:aok:

Do it mmama, heres the p-express got some white hairs a formin! She's a healthy little thang! Good lemon scented mojo to ya mmama!

DCFC0029.JPG

DCFC0030.JPG

DCFC0031.JPG

Wow, looking SO good, Chef. But then, I have come to expect nothing but excellence from you. Even if you do like to torture your wife and cat....<G>

sorry friends she got over watered and Holes needed put in..

Merry Christmas Everyone..:ciao:

DSCF4441.JPG

DSCF4438.JPG

DSCF4439.JPG

That is Great ray jay..nice job..shes goons bring ya a good Bakers dozen 4sure:aok: when ya flowering?

Ray--WOW! Very impressive!!! I'm stoked. You did GOOOOOD!!!! Look at all the yellow leaves on the bottom, and then, how lush and healthy all the later growth is. VERY VERY NICE! Take a bow, RayJay!!!

ROFL, 4U. Laughing with you, not at you, my friend. When the PROS like you can make oopses like that, it makes us novices feel much better.

Hey, 4U. Here's a picture of a pen light. Uh, a PIG pen light. ROFL! (hit the vape already today, can you tell?)

penlite.jpg

:woohoo: i dont believe it i come back from xmas shopping ,,,and my little cookie dough has started to rise ,:D it actually grew into the light ,,dam neer have i been so pleased to see a little leaf burn before lol

ooops just spilt my coffee brb will take pics as soon as soon as i clean the carpet :doh:

chef ,,rayjay there looking good

hey mojave ,,pen light :rofl: i thought a penlight was one of those things on a pen that dr use :giggle: i did wonder how they were gonna grow under one :doh: stoners :huh:,and for some reason i love piglets ,,,trying to get 4u to buy a minature piglet ,but having no luck :(

UKG! Your little babe looks great!!! Now that was a nice little Christmas present, hey?

Oh, and about the piglet---if you can't talk him into the real thing, send him a Miss Piggy calendar to replace the Miss BOOBS calendar in the shed...<G>

Latest posts

Back