cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, balls. Axed 'em today. Wahhhhh! They were so cute and I already miss them. I hope we do another cookie grow! I really enjoyed this one, and would love to try again.

Chef my man... Are you planning on winning all the competitions in here? :D

mojavemama said:
yep, balls. Axed 'em today. Wahhhhh! They were so cute and I already miss them. I hope we do another cookie grow! I really enjoyed this one, and would love to try again.

Go ahead and start some more same container mojave..i just started flower on mine so ya have plenty of time..:aok: plus will bring more new grows in maybe..sorry to hear your dough as soured:cry: best of luck next grow..

Ill do another one with ya mojave..i have some beans germin now ill use one for this..;)

4U, okay, I'd be super glad to start another cookie grow or two--but I have a bigggg question I need answered first.

Because I'm on 12/12 now in the grow room, I'll have to set up the guest room with some lights to keep new seedlings in light during the dark period. How much light will I need to keep a couple micros like this going during the 12 hours of dark? Would a double t8 fluoro and say, 4 CFL's (all 6500K) do the trick?

I really, REALLY, REALLY want to germinate some of the Aurora Indica's I got but haven't for the same reason.

Can I do this successfully without a true second area with decent lights? Remember, it will only be needed during the dark period. I'll have the MH going for the other plants, along with 2700K fluoros and CFL's. So the grow room will not have the necessary blue spectrum going, BUT..in another 5 weeks or so, it will be warmer and more sun outside, so I could utilize the real sunlight.

hehe thnx risky just having fun. mmama you shuold be fine till real sun is available.

ok ukgirl here's an update on what started out being a sad little clone. I'll get better pics when i've not been bonging so hard.

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

:ciao: Cookie growers...:bong:

Chef..very nice:aok:

mojave...why not do some 12/12 from seed..I wouldnt use good genetics for these fun grows..be sure to use ag seed right?? Just germ some bag seed and use flower room...My cookie been in oven now 4 days..will update later...If ya want Ill buy another cookie container and do a 12/12 with ya..let me know..sounds fun..But Im haveing a bad year with Males...hmmm...maybe thats the way for me to go:spit: take care and be safe

mojavemama said:
4U, okay, I'd be super glad to start another cookie grow or two--but I have a bigggg question I need answered first.

Because I'm on 12/12 now in the grow room, I'll have to set up the guest room with some lights to keep new seedlings in light during the dark period. How much light will I need to keep a couple micros like this going during the 12 hours of dark? Would a double t8 fluoro and say, 4 CFL's (all 6500K) do the trick?

These small grows I would say a cfl for the other 12 or even those t5 ya have..ya still have them dont ya? I dont care for the HPS for veg as I believe it premotes males..just my thaughts..

Thanks, 4U! I don't have a HPS light, just the fluoros, the cfl's and when the reflector arrives, the MH. The MH will be of no use during flowering, as I've read, right, because it lacks the red spectrum?

Okay, I'll start a couple more cookies! Yes, I still have the T5's with the HO bulbs, but they are flowering bulbs, with the red spectrum. I don't have any HO vegging bulbs with the blue spectrum, but I have plenty of CFL's and Fluoros that do.

I'll figure it all out somehow!

go with the floros and cfl's till the new light arrives.

Hey smoke how about a micro grow using only a pen light:eek: :D

Started germinating Wizards today for next micro grows. Will put two of them in cookie containers.

Thanks, Chef! And a pen light? ROFLMAO!!!! And don't tell me, Lemon detergent for nutes, right?

mojavemama said:
Thanks, 4U! I don't have a HPS light, just the fluoros, the cfl's and when the reflector arrives, the MH. The MH will be of no use during flowering, as I've read, right, because it lacks the red spectrum?

Okay, I'll start a couple more cookies! Yes, I still have the T5's with the HO bulbs, but they are flowering bulbs, with the red spectrum. I don't have any HO vegging bulbs with the blue spectrum, but I have plenty of CFL's and Fluoros that do.

I'll figure it all out somehow!

a lot of peeps use MH all the way..IMO...they put out the lumes you need more then cfl...and if ya have a flour flower in there would help.. Mojo for the Germ:lama:

Uh your kidding right smoke. Every science teacher had one in thier pocket protecter.

CHEF she is looking great :D

hello 4u ,,mojave and risky :ciao:

mine is still tiny hmmm ill post pics tomorrow :peace:

Latest posts

Back