cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love this thread, it's where all the growers of little, ittie, bitty plants post great pics of their babies......gotta love it, that's for sure

Okay, question!

If I switch over now to flowering, that means changing out all my gazillion fluoros and CFL's. For the two plants I have that are still in youthful veg mode, and very small, how much light will I need to keep them in veg in another room? Will a double fluoro and 4cfl's do the trick, ya think?

Update. Cookies starting to rise.

100_0957.JPG

100_0958.JPG

looking very perky there Ray jay greenmojo 4 the little lady

so when you thinking of flowering Mojave ?

hippy do we have an update :peace:

chef ,,:ciao: painterdude thanks for dropping in ,,and we had another win of ukjnr sat night :D

4u :heart: 69

UKG--I'm going to start flowering next week, latest. Just gotta get the MH ballast done so I can put the vegging plants under it.

HIE--It may be all about lumens per square foot, but to me, MATH is a swear word! That's why I married a mathematician. Hmmmm, guess I should ask him to figure it out for me. <G>

UKG--hey, girl, no oral sex with 4U in this forum! But BIG KUDOS to UKjr on another magnificent wrestling win! YEAAAAAAA!

RayJay--Looking GOOOOOOD, Dude!

P'Dude (Golf Balls) I swear your new avatar looks like Madonna's bra....stick some tassles on the ends and you could prolly sell it to her!

My cookies are definitely ready to flower now. Yippee!!!

:rofl: mojave...thats strike 2...UKjr is a Boxer..Not wrestler :doh:

But you were thinking about it:p

Don't forget my Voices talk to your voices and they are not happy, you have not been feeding them enough THC.

4u your Voices say you can't handle :tokie: so they have to settle for the :bong:

UKG, Yeaaaa, sure you weren't!!!! Let's see, 4U :heart: 69. Tell me you weren't dreamin' about good times in the shed, girlfriend.

Just kidding you UKG. You know I love you both! And oh, yeah, 69's a real good number....:hubba:

Well back on topic heres my little 65:eek: :p starting to get bushy and smelling wonderfull!

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
;)

what you gonna make of that one mojave :giggle:

That's the one he owes you for :p

68= you do me and I owe you 1

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Chef, looking good, but I'll bet it smells like Lemon Dishwasher Detergent, right? <G>

Lol o mmama, it smells like mad kitty apple sour:eek: :D

ozzydiodude said:
That's the one he owes you for :p

68= you do me and I owe you 1

:rofl: and what a good answer :p

and chef she is looking good your 65 :D

Latest posts

Back