cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww, UKG--so sorry about the death in the family. But the funeral was a nice touch. <G> What strain is this, Purple Frosting?

Chef, time to take the kitty out of the dishwasher for the night.

Well maybe just fer now but when i flower,,,here kitty kitty.

I dunno mmama. I got good results with the wifey but when i cascade the kitty i get

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

Hello friends..:48:.Im sorry to ddmit I made a misstake and this cookie is a stale Male...:cry:

Ill drop another in the oven:D

take care and be safe

DSCF3544.JPG

DSCF3545.JPG

DSCF3546.JPG

DSCF3547.JPG

DSCF3548.JPG

DSCF3606.JPG

DSCF3608.JPG

DSCF3609.JPG

DSCF3610.JPG

DSCF3611.JPG

DSCF3616.JPG

DSCF3620.JPG

Smoke quit playin with my emotions:cry: ....Oh wait what were you sayin about my dirt:p :holysheep: man ya think its heat issues? I'll be thinkin a good though fer ya smoke.:watchplant:

No chef.....just the way it grows sometimes..Last yr couldnt grow a Male for the life of me...was Lucky..Good thing I run clones as well...thaks for the sympothy but its all in fun ..and you are the first one Ive seen post a picture of just they dirt:rofl: ..:48:

Ohhh, Nooooo 4u! I'm so sorry. Sure is a tall and handsome boy, though....

rayjay looking good :D

MOJAVE yes purple frosting ,,but have some purplebud and white frosting germing just incase :joint4:

CHEF looking great ,keep that kitty in the dishwasher with them results

and 4U .:eek: he looks fantastic .almost as good as you :p :giggle: and are we sticking with the purple frosting ?

Sorry about your plant 4U, Two boys what luck. But with your misfortune it must mean mine will be a girl. Worked that way on the monster.....Just an observation. Good luck with your next try.

Here's the vogue shots of the p-express. You can pose too if you wan't! Man i looked back at the little burnt thing i first posted, and now.....

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

:clap: nice recovery chef...:48: she looking good.. Just put a cali orange clone in mine will post up in a few days:aok:

I Love cookies:D

Well, I sure don't have the height and width of all of your plants, but my little cookies are still hanging in there, rootbound. On the 5th node now, so I guess I could flower them any time, right?

Cookies112909.jpg

Thanks, Chef. But can I borrow the cat? I think I need some cat-in-the-dishwasher MOJO!

Flower time Mojave..:yay: wishing ya nothing but Females...:lama:

Latest posts

Back