cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the one your Sweetie asked what it was, you know my cats play toy.

the chef said:
Thats the one your Sweetie asked what it was, you know my cats play toy.

CHEF whats that post about ??:rofl:
are u :fly: or am i missing something :confused:

Took a photo when i first put her up and brother smoke asked what the hell is that. She was perrty sickly looking. I had to look at the photos and ask myself the same question. She's lookin good now. I'm still gonna smoke your sweetie in this grow and the candy grow:p :D

the chef said:
I'm still gonna smoke your sweetie in this grow and the candy grow:p :D

:rofl:

put up or shut up MR CHEF :p ...oh and ya may wanna stroll on over to my candy isle too:ignore:

You may wanna put you wife back in dishwasher...:lama: only kidding wifeychef:ciao: :48:

DSCF3176.JPG

DSCF3177.JPG

DSCF3178.JPG

:ciao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the chef again.

:bolt::bong:

thanks 4.jpg

Can't do that brother smoke she ok'd the go ahead on buying two grow tents this morn. Is she awsome or what!

wow...congrats my friend...Maybe ya should stick her up on that Pedastal she so diserves...she is Awesome.:yay:..IMO..Flowers are in order for tonight...:aok: Have a good one....oh when do lights come on..i wanna be sure to be here...

4:00 east coast about one your time. Taking her to fago de chao fer her b-day this sat. muy expensive and very cool, one of her favs. got her a spa package to start the day off with followed by sweet booboos and then dinner! A place where they serve the meat on swords.Awsome just awsome!

Chef now i understand the post :p :holysheep: guys the testostarone :argue: flying around bowl is sure gonna chuck out some males in the mix :giggle:

but my loyaltys lie with 4u ;) time to whip his butt babe that sure is a fine looking girl :D

and CHEF the wife sure sounds like a diamond ,,and deserves all the treats you give her ,,happy birthday MRS CHEF for tomorrow :yay:

Her's my pinapple clone, she took a little nute damage, my fault fer not cleaning my watering tool. But she's bouncing back and getting small growth.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

I know I'm a bit late, but here it is.

2 days old :p

I cant find an Oreo pot here so will have to find something similar.

I may even try to let it go in the shot glass it is in.

:peace:

2 2 Shot 1.JPG

2 2 Shot 2.JPG

the chef said:
Her's my pinapple clone, she took a little nute damage, my fault fer not cleaning my watering tool. But she's bouncing back and getting small growth.

I think i see a little green there...looks to be recovering from nute burn..:p ..But IMO...its got a way to grow to catch mine...:ignore:

:lama: its in the Bag hahaha

HippyInEngland said:
I know I'm a bit late, but here it is.

2 days old :p

I cant find an Oreo pot here so will have to find something similar.

I may even try to let it go in the shot glass it is in.

:peace:

:yay: on your seed breaking soil
they sell them everywhere hippy tescos, asda ,,i got mine from macolls newsagent ,,they also do the maryland cookies ,,,

HIE welcome to the game! Yeah smoke i hear ya but one thing you never know about the chef is ........ you never know about the chef!

the chef said:
HIE welcome to the game! Yeah smoke i hear ya but one thing you never know about the chef is ........ you never know about the chef!

:aok:

:48:

Nice ray jay...ya mentioned mites in your Monster grow..how are they here..i dont see any..mojo for the cookie:lama:

Keeping my cookies and candy away from those pesky mites. Hoping to get them under control. I think I have the upper hand now.

Latest posts

Back