cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck My friend..i hates those bugers.:hitchair:

here's my p-express clone, starting to get some new growth on her. Still gotta long way to go. Jeebus ya'll are smoking my butt! I'll get there!

DCFC0030.JPG

DCFC0031.JPG

DCFC0032.JPG

Damm....I really hate to fallow that one chef..sending some serious MOJO you way....Im was curious to ask ...Are those cookies FAT free:rofl:...Just funning..ya now I love ya brother:48:..And I have excellent news on my cookie....YUP ITS a Girl:yay:

Hey sweety Hows your cookie doing?:hubba: I know its looking As fine as you:aok::heart: Hows about showing these fine folks?....kiss...kiss
Take care ad be safe everyone..

spotted the tiny hair tonight but couldnt get a very good pic..give her a week or so:lama:

DSCF3327.JPG

DSCF3331.JPG

DSCF3332.JPG

DSCF3335.JPG

DSCF3337.JPG

Fat free?:huh: they are the one and only animal crackers:headbang2: , you remember from childhood, where things that taste like a cardboard box didn't bother you. Man i remember these used to taste alot different.:doh:

oh yeah...I use to dump them in a bowl and drown them with Milk:D

it was looking good :( but after the nutes we gave her yesterday she looks more like CHEFS pineappleexpress :rofl:

ill put pics up later :rolleyes:

Oh ukgirl, LOL! mine right now is pinapple expressless. Yuk yuk yuk yuk.

Still waiting should be here today..........knock on wood, i hope, mother of god PLEASE! Hmm...i can wait.

UKG, how's your cookie doing??? Mine are not growing any bigger, but still thriving...will U post a picture soon???

4U, yours are looking TOO good. Sheesh...you got the green thumb for sure, dude!

Chef, what's the word on the tents and beans????? And the new dishwasher with the "Wifey" cycle? <G>

Hello my family! I 've missed the hell out pf talking with you all! I've been down fer a couple with back spasms. They are now under controll and i'm bbaaaaaaacccckk! Been tending to the ladies as much as i could and am now back on schedule! Little miss p-express is doing quite well. She's got new growth just springing up. As you can see she got over her nute thang and want's to say hello to the family. Ty fer the mojo smoke it worked! I got the tents and got things set up fer what i got now mmama. Popped three beans from the new order. A bluehell, whiteberry, and a roadrunner. Looking foward to seeing all of your progress.

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

Mojave mine is dead :spit: will post pics up as soon as i find the camera :p

chef looks like she will start expressing soon enough :giggle: and glad the back is better ,,

4u :heart: good job one of us can grow :rofl:

Ohhh, Nooo UKG! Yours died? Funeral scheduled yet? <G> I'm sorry. I keep expecting mine to crap out any day--they are still the same size--but so far, still clean and green. Almost like they are plastic plants or something. Sending flowers YOUR way, with Deepest Sympathy. Only I can't find the flower smilie....:doh: :cry:

Chef, the plants will be soooo happy to have you back tending them with great TLC again. So VERY sorry to hear about your back--yipes, that must have been horrible. You don't suppose it's dishwasher karma, do you? <g>

New growth is looking good on your pineapple, though--and that one really nice, big fan leaf is gorgeous! No, don't tell me---Pineapple got that from sharing the dishwasher with the wifey?

And how's that bag holding up? Is it starting to disintigrate yet?

The NODES Know: Interesting that the largest of my 2 cookies has only 3 nodes so far, and the smaller one has 4 nodes. A bit of stretch to the big one, more compact node distance in the smaller one. Bigger one is about 3/4 of an inch taller than the other one. Big one prolly male, ya think?

Hey mmama, ukgirl! ty fer the words. Mmama the bag is holding up fer now. Sad news on the dishwasher front. The new models wont be ready untill next year:cry: :p Since i got the tents i can't lead the wifey into the dishwasher. I'll have to rel...........here kitty, kitty..

:rofl: congrats chef P=express is makeing the Big turnaround..nice job..Keep it up..and say hello to wifey...and take care of the back..I bet with ya laid up for a ew days is what your plants needed..sometimes we can over care for them I think...look forward to the next update when she has a good canopy over her...untill then take care and be safe

Thanks smoke. Mmama pics of the tents are in the wifey chronicles.

Thanks MOJAVE ,,,the funeral took place and a ressurection occured :giggle:

(1)here she is dead,(2)the little one who replaced her,same strain and 2 weeks old (3)here she is in the mixing bowl :p

100_9006.JPG100_9007.JPG100_9008.JPG

ok chef gonna take a look at the wifeys chronicles...im wanting to buy one of these tents :D

4U :heart: as allways

Here is my baby, Hope she starts to grow soon she must be a runt.

100_0947.JPG

100_0949.JPG

Latest posts

Back