cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chef, Watch out, I'm headed your way to do a cat rescue....

UKG, Sheesh, I'm sorry---wrestling, boxing--all the same to me. I guess there's a difference, Huh? <G> Sorry, and Congrats to UKJR--and the wonderful mom who raised him--just the same!

Lovin' my cookies....here they are today, out getting a tan in the Vegas sun. I finally found the key to keeping the PH in balance in these micros. With each watering, I add a drop per gallon of Superthrive and a couple drops of DR. Q's plant tonic (contains nitrogen, phosphoric acid, potash, magnesium, boron, copper, iron, manganese and zinc). I don't give them nutes anymore. They are doing MUCH better. See the yellow leaves lower in the canopy? That's when I stopped the nutes, and just started the tonics.

Cookies120209.jpg

looking fantastic mojave ,,:watchplant:

and yes theres a diffrence ,,,boxers wear boxing gloves and can only punch ,,where as wrestlers grapple each other and roll around :p

THANX, Chef, Ray and UKG! I know they are not big and luscious like many of the others here, but I'm fond of them and singing them Leon Russell songs every day, hoping they will become "masters of space and time" like Leon!

Hmmmm, UKG, I am thinking wrestling sounds a LOT more interesting. I'm rather liking envisioning all that grappling and rolling around stuff....<G>
How do you handle watching your son getting PUNCHED? Doesn't it make you wince when you see him get a left hook? You have a lot of moxie, gal!
I'd make a lousy boxer's mom. I'd be grinding my teeth and trying to blink away my tears-hahh! I'm such a wimp. Never been in a physical fight in my life. Punch on, UKjr! And cheers to a GREAT mom, UKG!

Way to go, RayJay! She's about the same size as mine. Lookin' Good! Have you put her into flowering yet?

Nice ray jay. Hey ukgirl and mmama, you remeber that sick thing i started with?..........

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

They may not but I sure do...Nice turn around chef:clap:

is she flowering yet?

tonight brother smoke, she goes in tonight! i can't wait to taste her pinapple goodness!

okay chef...Ill throw mine as well...My light on 7pm..Seattle Baby:headbang: Time to get some cookies Bakeing

okay chef...Ill throw mine as well...My light on 7pm..Seattle Baby:headbang: Time to get some cookies Bakeing

Thats a bet smoke i can't wait to see bud on our cookies!

yes chef i remeber the pineappleexpresionless :p and now she is looking fantastic :clap:

goodluck in flower everyone :D

Jeebus, Chef. I guess I gotta get myself a better dishwasher......
How beautiful your girl looks now. I am VERY impressed at how you brought her back around and now have such a gorgeous lady.

BIG BRAVO TO YOU, DISHWASHER MAN!!!!!!

Ty gals! Your words of encouragement reach the fartherest reaches of the litlest bud. Gracias!

Looking good chef. MM not going into flower room for a couple weeks.Have some almost done. Then Im going to bomb my flower room and do a good cleaning. My goal is no more mites. Keep up the good work guys.

Oh, Ray Jay. I hope you are able to get rid of those pesky buggers.

Well, this morning my two cookies appear to be growing balls. I can't be absolutely sure, but it sure looks like it. By tomorrow, I will likely know for certain. Still, a good learning experience!

Noooo no balls! No mites! Chefs mojo to ray and mmama!

Latest posts

Back