Dank's Dank Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well, i decided i'd do a grow journal on these lil gals, so now, here there quite young, i've already germinated and transplanted them(at 5 days old).
here there 7 days old
100_19881.JPG

100_1989.JPG

and here is the braid. 7 days old as well
100_1990.JPG

and this is what iam working with, pic is messed sorry lol
100_1987.JPG

iam using soil, and cfl's during veg, during flowering iam going to use a 250watt hps
i started them in 4inch square pots.
and these are of oct, 23 2007

Those look like nice sized little plants there for 7 days! Good job. Does that one little girl have a curled leaf, pic #2, of is that just the way the light is shining on her? How many and what wattage of CFL's are you using Dank?

Everything is looking great Dank. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO for them young ladies. :aok:

yeah the leafs curling under, i have my light just a little to close, it got moved up a lil, iam using 2 t4 cfl, equivelent to 150watts, 2 23watters, and 2 26watt
iam going to have to throw in more sooner or later though.... plus there getting no nutes till flowering

well today i moved them around, i also tied the one with a single plant in the container over to start her Lst training

looking good Dank.:hubba: good luck on your grow man:aok:

this is wack, iam watching this rasta get arrested on the t.v for weed, "he said weed is healing", the cop says, "some people think crack is healing","he said who ever believes that is a fool, iam just serving a higher purpose and power"
damn man, well already iam seeing results of the Lst, improved branching from the plant.

so much to update on, only pics will do this justice, i'll try and get some on here today, infact i'll go snap some now and drag em up to my buddies :p

Your ladies look great Dank :fly:. Hope they grow up to be strong, healthy and POTENT :stoned: . Best of luck with them.

Cam

DankCloset said:
this is wack, iam watching this rasta get arrested on the t.v for weed, "he said weed is healing", the cop says, "some people think crack is healing","he said who ever believes that is a fool, iam just serving a higher purpose and power"
damn man, well already iam seeing results of the Lst, improved branching from the plant.

ok, retarded question here...not sure on the terminology concerning "LST", what is it and how? thanx

Hey dank they look great love how nice and bushy they look great job:hubba: will be looking forward to watching this grow good luck peace

that fan leaf is absolutely huge, that leaf is off of the one with single plant in the pot, i think we'll call her nancy regan, pun intended.... the otherone iam gonna call Bush(yet another pun intended lol)
p.s. i decided iam not gonna lst nancy, but instead iam gonna lst the one smaller one in Bush's pot

welp, today i was given bad news lol, were going to relocate soon, yes you heard it, iam moving up lol, iam moving into a house with a basement :O yes i get the basement, anyway iam forced to flower my plants at 2 weeks and 4 days old, they start flowering at 8, in 45minutes, i guess we shall see what happens, now that this is happenin iam gonna go mix me up ferts for the flowering stage, i think i may only boost potasium as the mg soil still has its nutes, also be giving it superthrive throught flowering ummm oh yeah bush has this crazyyyyy purple/pink color on her newest leaves, its freaking crazy, i'll see if i cant get someone over with a decent camera, i know its nothing to be worried about, i believe i've got a female here but iam going be freakin pissed if its a dude. lol

Latest posts

Back