Dank's Dank Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know, i havent a clue, i only smoke choice weed, so probably for all i know lol, all my buddies grow and buy there seeds, so i havent a clue ta be honest, i know my buddies got this cross polinating thing going on. so it could be cross of ww with afghan for all i know lol

so i just call it bagseed cuz i dont know for sure!
thanks for stoppin in jash, pull up a chair, there comin along nicely!

Dc

Dank they are comeing along nicely. cant wait to see them budz. oh yea ill have my xbox hooked back up tomorrow. ima go get another Rj-45 cable to run to the router. name the game and ill go rent it.

well lately i've been stuck on halo3 lol, havent been playing much in the last week, but i did however wake up this morning to find that "tiny" is female, pistils and all, she was the one that i was gonna flower in the 16ozish cup, i took pics, about to go get em moved to the gig stick :D update in a lil while

Dc

dank i would take the pic's that have your hands off of this thread u dont want lawenforcement to be able to pic up prints from the pictures

lol, not trippin on that dude, i've had even more incriminating than that. thanks for the tip though. ok so today, i went and got 2 new gallons of spring water, threw in 1/2 teaspoon hungavit D and 1drop of SuperThrive and diluted to about 1/3gal and fed 1 16oz cup per plant, as they were lightly watered yesterday.

lates
Dc

pics comin in a while.

well i've got some crappy news, bush is a dude, he's gettin chopped, while nancy is female confirmed this mornin. so bush is outta here lol. dunno if i already posted, but the lil one is female as well. so its on and i know whats what.

Dc

poor bush mabey hell run again some day glad nancy is doin good hope all remains well..

bah, 2 out of 4 is actually quite good, i've had an all male grow once, god u didnt wanna see me on that tirade, lol...
lmfao from this, i hope i never see another bush lmfao. nancy is doin good, so is tiny, i need'a get some pics.

Dc

welp, i chopped down tiny, iam not even takin chances, so instead i decided i'd do 2 things, one, iam taking a living clone off my mother, while in flowering, kinda an experiment, its alot like an air rooted clone, with a bit of a twist, instead of taking the clone clean off the plant, i scratched the surface of the stem(the area i want it too root) took out a 4' square pot, filled it with soil,got it wet, got everything set up, dip'n'grow, soil, spring water, and bent the branch down into the 4inch, got it to tie over like an lst, to the top of the 4' pot, dipped the "clone" in the rooting hormone for about 4-5 seconds than piled dirt on top, making sure future branch sites are uncovered, and thats that, we wait.

Dc
p.s not sure when i get pic's, but i'll make sure i outline this cloning technique though.

ok after looking at this thread... im very displeased with my plant going right now!!! i need more lighting!!!

well i went out yesterday and got me a 70watt hps, so iam using that now and all my fluoro's except 1 13watt. lmfao its wierd, cuz it seems like only part of the plant is gettin hit with the hps, and the other half with fluoro's because of the way that the plants Lst'd, i've got the 70watter over the top part of the plant.
i'll go buy a camera today.

here's the bong i got today, its glass on glass, 80 bones, not bad
bong.JPG

and here she is, nancy, shes lookin real good, got buds on her already, its crazy how fast this plant is exploding.
nancynew.JPG

heres another shot of her :p
nancylight.JPG

this plant is stinky, makes my house smell hella good, i've got the 70watt hps over her, and shes lovin it up!!! iam usin all my cfl's still except 1 13watt little one.

Dc

Edit: if your wonderin whats the deal with the leaves, i really didnt want to take the fan leaves off to promote inner lighting, so instead i cut the tips off to let more light below.

oh yeah totally forgot, there you can also see the "living clone" in the bottom of the pot, it'll be done in a week or so i believe.

12 cfl's and the 70watter lmfao, that is alot, i made sure i had enough lumens to fill the closet hahahaha

thanks guys, yeah dude, it actually was the cheapest glass on glass i had saw, so i picked it, plus i like the color.

Dc

i dont know if its my monitor or somethin (got the brightness all the way up on it) but your bong pic was like too dark for me too see very well, didnt do it much justice so i brightend it up so i can see it all in detail

dont know if you guys had the same problem but heres the brightend one for admiration

bong.JPG

Latest posts

Back