Dank's Dank Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea i waz there Smoki'mon, i still go there from time to time to look back at old post for research. i havent posted sence rangerdanger left i think. it jus wasnt the same lots of @$$holes there now.

personally i didnt like rob, that guys was a superficial self centered all mighty retarded **** head, i'd love to meet that guy in real life....anyway yeah man, i was well dun dun dun DankCloset, wonder if any of the info i put up in there is still there, hah i wonder if they reposted all my news hawk info? actually i dont really care :D but yeah man, how u doin? been a little while since 420t... crazy crazy, so u came here huh?

p.s. yeah man that strain of herijuana was clone only. but he got all his as clones, i dont think i ever saw him start from seed.

yea i come here cause its small and you can really get help. the people are much nicer. i been here for almost a year. and aslong as i have the net ill be here. I wish i could get some of them clones ill want me an hid 1st so it can look like his:)

i agree, i rather like this place, decided to make it home, so to speak lol. anyway iam stoked, iam a lil @#$%ed up and i wanna go take some pics of the ladies lol. but yeah i agree, small class room, more help lol

i would if i could, but i've got money restriction, and these are kinda temporary, plus at 38 bucks, come on lol

alright, today was feeding day 1, so i mixed up 1/4 tsp of Hungavit D to a gallon of spring water as i dont use purified water because it has all valuables stripped from the water, gave both 2 of the Blue cup in my pictures i use for hight comparison. iam starting to see sign's that tell me there out of nutes. which is about the time i thought it would last anyway. so yeah there on there way, only a matter of time, albiet iam starting to see signs of sex, its still not at any stage i can readily identify which sex.

well i woke up this morning and a couple things had happened, the GIRLS took very well to the feeding as i had expected, they were all perky and very green this morning and then, i took a closer look at nancy and BAM
FEMALE
nancysizeref.jpg

FEMALE
bushreal.jpg

i dont know about the other 2 yet :D fingers crossed

edit: sorry i used old pics, i need to update, but iamma make yall wait for it lol

Pot Belly said:
Hey man - checked out to see what you were getting and the whole catalog came up......:rolleyes:

What 2 are you getting dude? Hopefully something with an HPS in it........;)

So far looking good, Dank.

PB:)

yeah man, iam buying 2 of the 150watt hps, for a total of 300watts of hps. at 19,000 lumens a piece for an added combined lumen count of 38,000 lumens. plus i still have my 250watt hps that i had delived to a buddy whos wiring it now.

well, woke up this mornin to find out that the little plant in bushes pot was male, ahh cut. i was thinking wonder if can graph, but then i didnt want to chance **** on a male stock, not really sure on this one, but i aint goin against genetic's, it'll probably come back to bite me in the ***, so here's the male, old pic..
dank3.JPG

i'll get new pic's, there huge lol, real monster's anyway i've been feeding them for the passed 2 feedings of 1/4 tsp of hungavit, on the 8th, they started there feeding with the mentioned above ammount mixed to a gallon of spring water. and again monday they had another feeding.
later all, just wanted to keep fairly current.

Dc

:hubba: you lured him into a false sense of security :rofl: get some pics up so we can see how the ladies are doin, that male looks healthy so im sure they fine too.

good work DC, keep it up 85C

ok heres a maple bug from around our way
100_2051.JPG

and heres a side by side of the ladies
100_2052.JPG

and ta show ya how tall they are
100_2053.JPG

and the "top shot" of nancy
100_2054.JPG

and for bush :topshot:
100_2056.JPG

umm, they're 13 days into flower, with only 17 days of veg.

looking good DC, i think they look sweet looking from the side, you can see all whats goin on :aok:

keep it green bro, 85C

i agree, i thought of that and was like ok, its gonna happen, so i lugged em out and then saw this little mapple bug, and thought that was funny, just goes to show u were not the only one's that love this plant lol.

Dc

Edit: p.s. my bad, forgot to even take pictures of the little girl hahahaha jesus iam losing my mind
ahhhh its not time for "sometimers"

p.p.s lol these ladies are the fastest growing plants that i ever grew.

Latest posts

Back