Dank's Dank Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Dank, thats a crap load of CFL's lol , your def good on lighting haha keep up the good work man soon as you know if you will have some arm sized buds , well thats the idea anywho , happy Growing!

well, thanks all, appreciate it, i might have to chop due to drama, dont really wanna go into it to far, might get pissed again, which is not good, anyway hopefully arm size, but so far there dime size around, and creepin up on a nickel lol

Dc

nice bong Dank!:hubba: lsted lady is looking great !

very sorry guys, to cut this short, i chopped her down, i couldnt handle it anymore, i'll still stick around and such, just wont pick up growing again until i move into our house.

Dc

very sorry again guys, i needa to take a cold shower so mad

:eek:

Sorry to hear that Dank.

Hope you can sort your troubles out,then get back up on that high horse mate:cool:

WM.

Sorry 2 hear that Dank but you know better whats best for you man.. firing one for you :48:

wow man i hate it when things happen and you cant do the things you want or love to do. but that is life so sei la vie you know(means such is life) very unfair and disloyal at times but we cant control it. youll be back up and growing in no time how do i know you ask??, simple, you cant keep a grower with great skills such as yourself down and out for any real ammount of time. keep ahold of them supplies man your gonna be draggin them back out of the mothballs here soon enough.

well thanks guys, iam still quite mad, but i need to go finish some stuff up, so auf wiedersen!

Dc

DankCloset said:
well thanks guys, iam still quite mad, but i need to go finish some stuff up, so auf wiedersen!

Dc

Better luck to you next time dank, your post have helped me alot you will def be back and better next time im sure!

Latest posts

Back