Dank's Dank Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll have the next 2 months. so i think plenty of time, more than likely 3 months tops.

very nice and green Dank!:aok: good luck on sexing them -hope you'll get all females man:D

Whats up D. The young ladies are looking nice and healthy. :aok: Your doing a great job mang keep it up as we can't wait for those fat frosty buds. ;)

no @#$@ i cant wait either hahahaha, iam just hoping bush is a girl....plz plz plz i wanna smoke her so bad lol thanks everyone for stoping in, keep it green

'Sup dude :ciao: Nice job with the LST. I have always liked the shape if indica leaves. great job man. peace,e :bong2:

Hey dank, looking good - keep it up. Nice and pretty fat leaves ya got..........

eyeslikedonuts said:
'Sup dude :ciao: Nice job with the LST. I have always liked the shape if indica leaves. great job man. peace,e :bong2:

welp thanks bro i appreciate it, i also was waiting to see if someone noticed that too, i thought it but wanted to wait and see more of the plant, i just went and looked, the lights turned on at 8 this mornin, night one of flowering went awesome, already i see the results from last night.

Pot Belly said:
Hey dank, looking good - keep it up. Nice and pretty fat leaves ya got..........

dude the leaves are huge, i cant believe they got that big, i think its due to the gigantic pots there in

welp anyway, i'll get some pics up, but in the past 2 nights of flowering, i've had to move my lights up every morning grr lol there gettin huge. night 4 of flower down :D

well i guess we had our fair share of ups and downs over here, heh freakin one day i came into the room at about noon, too late, the plant had grown into the 2 t4's over night, and here's the result.
cflburnhappens.jpg

and then here we've got a top shot from Bush
bushtopokiguess.jpg

alright, this is a size referance i guess
nancysizeref.jpg

ahh and here we have Bush's size up lol
bushreal.jpg

ahh here we go, gettin a lil kinky, this here is nancy's " down under" shot lol
nancyunderskirt.jpg

oh yes, oh yes, cant forget my lil lady i was gonna play with, hints the pinching, i was going to control this plant very closely. although now i have new plans, i want harvest purely, sorry, i abandoned this and moved it up. i broke roots and trans.
cuprepotted.jpg

and this hurr is nancy showin off again, she just wanted you to see how fat shes gettin lol
nancywhole.jpg

and bush, showin off what shes got down under, these ladies got thick quick, there thicker than a pencil, and have been since week 2.
bushstock.jpg

ahh yes its only fair i give bush her shot at the fanleaf sizeup
bushfan.jpg

umm i've added about 200watts in equivelent, i really need this cig so pause!!
ok now clear thoughts, ok i replanted the one in the i'd say about 20oz cup, into a 4gal, iam still yet to water any of those 2 pots, this 3rd one was left in the rain for a week, oh yeah i hear all yall buy fox farm and stuff, but guess what, i have access to bulk supplies so i mix my own everything lol oh yes my mother asked me her opinion on a product that i myself am unfamiliar with, its called hungavit, liquid bio-leaf fertilizer & plant conditioner and stats are, well it dont say, but w/e its says organic nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and amino acids. heh i wonder well iam out for now, i'll get pics in the mornin, these pics are 2 days old.

looking great Dank:hubba: nice plants there man!:aok:

:holysheep: Despite your little set-backs, looks like you are having quite the nice grow there. CONGRATULATIONS my friend..LOOKS GREAT!!!

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

good goin DC, the plants hitting the t4's doesnt seem to be that bad, just dont let it happen again lol you got some gret side growth there to, real bushy.

keep it up man, 85C

there looking good dank keep up the good work my friend.

Oh yea do you remember that wonderful Herijuana that P420 grew a while be4 he passed??? That waz a beautiful looking lady he had. Aint that a clone only strain

ahh yes, i remember it quite well, i remember the last grow he did, skywalker, herijuana, and romulan max :O i didnt think anyone remembered me from 420t... crazy so u were a member there... cool i though u looked familiar....

Dc

thanks guys, i appreciate all the kind words, god i forgot how muh i enjoy growing.

Latest posts

Back