Did Someone Say....Ducksfoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long before they go into flower?
They are 5 days into flower:D.
How tall are they now?
Around a ft at 62 days veg;). Thats why I find it hard to believe they will flower so long. They are shorter than/the same size as my williams wonder x blackberry and I think they're indi dom.

This girl is getting big:eek:. She has the lankiest softest stems though. I might need to put a stake in with her before the roots grow out. I haven't had a single problem with this strain. It grows itself:).

new 329.jpg

new 330.jpg

new 331.jpg

new 332.jpg

She's looking real nice BBP and from the looks of things getting big. ;) :hubba: Have you read anything on how the smoke is?

Hey BBP i just noticed you have this in the General Indoor Growing section. If ya want i can move it to the journal section. It's up to you mang. ;) Here i had my brother searching in the Grow Journal section this morning looking for it. :doh: :p

yea pez has a good point there!! are there any seedbanks that stock it?

She is looking GREAT!!! :D

bombbudpuffa said:
Couldn't get a good pic without that blue tint:confused:. Oh well, he's good and healthy...and not blue:D.

he looks happy

i wish i could find some DF seeds to experiment with

bombbudpuffa said:
Not really. I heard she was a smelly strain but I have plants that make her smell mild:).

Wow sounds like a great strain to grow on the porch :D

Myself,
I like a well trimmed bush, no odor is good, should look pretty to the eye, and taste like honey. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:rofl:jeez, I crack myself up

That just really looks amazing,
Every time I see it I think yeppers this one is going to happen,
Lookin good dude, lookin good !!!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Myself,
I like a well trimmed bush, no odor is good, should look pretty to the eye, and taste like honey. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:rofl:jeez, I crack myself up
HA!!!!!! i get it !!!lololol:D

Latest posts

Back