Did Someone Say....Ducksfoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KingKahuuna said:
Myself,
I like a well trimmed bush, no odor is good, should look pretty to the eye, and taste like honey. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:rofl:jeez, I crack myself up

WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN THERE SON WE ARE TALKIN BOUT BUD RIGHT ? LOL

Yo,
Certainly we are talking bud, this is a clean site for adults
what do you take me for, LOL :hubba:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

I think we have bud set ladies and gentlemen:hubba:. Her branches are hardening up nicely too. From the way she's growing so far I can't picture her having fluffy, airy buds but we will see.

new 391.jpg

Dood they are BEAUTIFUL!!! But they defo look like bud now they well into flowering :hubba:

Yeoww butters,
Ha-Ha bro, that is a fine bush you've grown there dude. I doft my cap to you sir. well done. and now the fun begins right. Like I said bro I am watching and learning on this one.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy. This girl is pregnant with some Williams WonderxBlackberry bx2 and Ducksfoot pollen. One bud per strain. I have them marked with color coded twisty ties. She has good trich production, eats anything and is very easy to grow. Beginners would love this strain. Soon she'll be the only plant under the 400w soaking up rays. She should pack on some serious weight:hubba:.

new 455.jpg

new 456.jpg

new 458.jpg

new 459.jpg

new 461.jpg

new 462.jpg

new 463.jpg

new 464.jpg

new 465.jpg

Looking just absolutely amazing bud! Do you know how long her flower period will be? I definately wanna grow that strain sometime :D Those crosses will b pretty interesting to see grow next time too :)

Doing great:). Low odor, doesn't stretch too much and will eat whatever you give her. Buds don't seem to be getting too big. Contrary to what everyone has told me about this strain her leaves stay webbed the whole time! Haven't found an unwebbed leaf yet. Talked to Wally Duck about it and he says he thinks the DF is an Afghan:holysheep:. I've been thinking it was a sat.

new 504.jpg

new 507.jpg

Man you could almost grow that outside untill it started to flower,,cause it doesnt look like a MJ plant at 1st glance.:eek:

Hey bro,
I'm checking out the real faint Lilac hue in the bud coloring , very subtle and pretty, so i gotta ask, any filters for these shots ? For me the color Lilac is a very rare color to find especially that particular hue you just happen to show.
Anyways, man are those looking just too good dude. Your talent for growing reminds me to be a tad more humble, thanks.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

any filters for these shots ?
Nope. None at all. After sitting and staring at the pics I see where you're getting that but the buds are actually just green:(. Wish I could be so lucky:D. Must be a lighting trick from the flash.

Latest posts

Back