Diesel Ryder 400w grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great lookin' ladies kindnugs ...I'm tryin' to check out some of the auto grows around here before i get my grow tent and 400switchable setup...i've got 10 auto AK beans and hoping to order another LR hybrid, like power stout from mdanzig ...or maybe just the LR dwarf mix, just not sure really...height is the main concern , only 4ftL 20inW 4ftH ...thinkin' about orderin' a small 2ft. t5 light for seedlings ...i was wonderin', what's the measurements on the 2gal. grow bags??? as i'll be having almost the same set-up, 400w complete grow pack from HTG ...but enough from me, i'll look forward to seeing these babies grows ...maybe you can stop by last year's outdoor journal of mine to check out if you're bored :) ...but till next time, keep it up and keep it GREEN...

hey toker, thanks alot man. i'll def check out your outdoor grow. i'm gonna do some outdoor ladies this year for the first time ever, i can't wait. i transplanted to 3 gal bags since i only had 4 females. the 2 gal bags are like, 12 inch tall or so, not too big.

Wow, i can't believe my little girls are already 40 days old!! my 2 massive bitches are in front and behind is the 2 retarded stepsisters, haha, their not that bad. and guys, the girl on the left of pic, in front, is sooooo ******* crystally and yummy looking! enjoy dudes..oh and toker, i just browsed through your outdoor journal, nice ******* work! we are the opposite in that you've never done indoor and i've never attempted outdoor. I plan on starting my outdoor in another month, maybe 2, so i'll need all the tips i can get. do you know some good outdoor strains that would thrive in florida? and should i dig large holes for my babies and fill back with a custom mix!? i want some big bitches!

P1030723.jpg

P1030724.jpg

P1030726.jpg

hey thanks man , but i can't say about any strains from experience...i've only grown from bagseed , but there's a few awesome strains that'll do well around your way...but you got the right idea outdoors, prep'n your plots is where a lotta ppl go wrong it seems like...make sure you've got at least a 12 inch up to 18 maybe ( correct me anyone if i'm wrong) ...but i've always used put about an inch or so of compost at the bottom and maybe 1/3 compost w/ the remaining soil i guess ...it's not really an exact thing for me , but if you get 'em knee high by july you're doin' good :) ...but on the other hand, some of the ladies i had didn't sprout till middle of June..? but the grow's lookin' great man ...i'll be getting my tent and equipment tuesday hopefully , according to htg and ups ...but keep it up and keep it GREEN...

Any update? Did you harvest yet?

hey dudes, sorry bout that, i pretty much abandoned this forum cause it seemed to be dead and i like rollitup better...i don't know if this is allowed, and i really don't care cause i won't be here, i'll be at rollitup and for those of you who care here's the link to my journal, EDIT. i finished with a bit over 3 ozs of premium dank! it is super stoney!! peace

Funny I don't feel dead and I see lots of my friends just chatting away. Hey, who's dead? Speak up! Peace.

well maybe not dead smart guy, just less active than rollitup...also, everything on this shitty site takes longer to load on my comp!! rollitup seems to move faster in every aspect...

gkn, you might just fit in over there. Happy trails

yea freak get outa here!!!!:angrywife: :hairpull: :argue: no one likes you!! hahaha jk man

gotta run out the door, but i'm subscribn to read lata!! nice pics

Latest posts

Back