Ekoostik_Hookahs Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea man nice there making there way up!
Looks like you got a couple days ahead of me, We probably going to have around the same harvest time bro!
Is there a reason you wont to switch to 12/12.
Dro:cool2:

i didnt want to because i wanted alot of trim, to make hash and what not.
i kinda like looking at big bushes, but i think im going to try 12/12 earlyer.
i will start 12/12 either tomarrow or the next day.

after i took the pic, i hooked up 5 blue LEDS.
edit, blue leds have been removed, since i am now in flower..

cool dude,
also, i just added another 150w cfl to the Mix. I got one more 150 to add once i switch to 12/12. then i will prob buy 2 more 150's. and add them.
so currently i have 5 cfls up, i plan on flowering with 8 total.
i havent added up lumens yet, but i have one 150w in, one 120w, two 100, and another 150w. so thoes 5 plus the other 3 150w cfls, should be enough to flower, dont you think??
and i only have 7 plants, and i will probly end up with 5 females....i hope.

Update, Just installed a Digital Temp. Read out. we ar currently cruising at 78.6 degree.
im starting 12/12 at 9.pm tonight :)

today, is the first real day of flowering. The temp rose to 80.F this morning.
The girls already stink like crazy...i can only imagine how its going to smell in 3 weeks.
incase you guys didnt know, this is a good bag seed grow, i mean the seeds were from good bud. stay tuned.

soon grasshopper, soon.
Tonight is day 3 of flowering (*sigh*).
not much growth so far since i induced 12/12.
I will post more Pics tomm. and let you all have a peek on how its goin.
i should be able to sex soon.

KingKahuuna said:
Yeah there ya go Hooka,
Now your talking the native language here, and here is a little something for you and your babies.Family Pics 189a.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Funny there King..
King u need to dump ur privite mess..

Ok kids, heres an update:
Nothing impressive so far, there has been some growth since the last Pic post. It also smells like have a skunk in my grow room, already...i cant believe it.

it appears that one may have alittle Nute burn, even though i havent added any nutes...it may be heat stress, but i refuse to believe its heat stress.

No more Pic updates untill they show sex...untill then, Enjoy and happy growing, ( personal reference: day 4,12/12)

000_0665.JPG

000_0668.JPG

000_0667.JPG

000_0663.JPG

good lookin stuff their bud ,,mine started smellin about that size 2 ,hope all remains well good luck and happy growin

wow guys,
Checked on the girls this morning. They all have ALOT of new growth. They changed alot since Yestereday. Bushyer, taller, smelly_er, Node_eyr, Branchy_er :)

Made me very happy to find this out today, i was a bit worried they werent going to grow.

(Personal Reference : Day. 7, 12/12)

glad to hear that man ...makes me happy to see all the growth on mine 2 when i get up in the morning its always the first thing i do even before i go to the bathroom lol i check on the plants .. no better way to start the day ,,,only one thing agervates me lol having to change the ph every morning in my res for my hydro ,,not shure yet but i think i might like soil a lot better ,,ill let u no that once their all grown out and i see the yeld from soil to hydro hope all remains well bro
happy growin,,tomtom

Ok dudes, Heres the deal.
Next Friday im going to start Operation "things arent always as they seem".

In my closet, there is a smaller closet/cubby; with a door. That is where my current grow is.
This location isnt good enough for me. I have other people in this house that do not need to see the Girls.
so what im going to do is move the grow into the bigger closet; which is connected to this smaller closet/cubby.
Im basically going to move the back wall of the big closet, foward 3 feet.
Im building a False wall.
On friday, im going to go buy 3 sheets of dry wall, white paint, Drywall Mud, four--Six 2'by4''s , and Nails.

Just so you know, the closet looks like this: From my room, its a normal door. you open it and the wall your stareing at is the back wall of the closet. To the right is the Cubby/closet, where im growing now. The left is where clothes hang.

So, to start off the false wall project, im going to rip up the capet 3 feet from the current wall. I will make the Razor cut, right at the border of the door of the Cubby/closet.
Then nail in the 2by4 's, Then cut and mount the Drywall.
Then i will apply the Dry wall mud, to the cracks between the drywall.
Next i will paint the drywall, and let it dry.

To make the entrance to the false wall, im going to enter the Cubby/closet; and to the left im going to cut out a Square big enough for me to enter. IM going to mount the drywall square to a thin peice of plywood, then attatch Reverse Hinges to the back of the plywood. Then i will mount the new door, back where i cut it from. I will also attatch a Push and release maganet to the back of the new door. This will make the door flush against the previous wall. all you do is push, and it will pop open.

Below the entrance to the False wall room, I will have a exhaust. It will be filtered through a Carbon filter. The intake will be on the left side of the Main closet, Comming in from my roomates room. were going to make the intake in the back of his closet.

so thats my plan; construction starts friday.
Let me know what you think.

tom-tom said:
sounds great picks would be great id like to see a before and after shot

Ya, i was planning on it. Ill edit this post in a second, and show you the before Picture.

Ok, Pic.1~ view of door from my room
Pic.2~ Door open
Pic.3~ Cubby/Closet.
Pic.4~Where that stick is to the right; thats where the false wall will start.
Pic.5~ Top left, of the soon to be; false wall.
Pic.6~ Random things posted on my closet wall.

also, i guess its not 3 feet, more like 1 and a half feet.

000_0669.JPG

000_0670.JPG

000_0674.JPG

000_0673.JPG

000_0671.JPG

000_0675.JPG

Latest posts

Back