Ekoostik_Hookahs Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here yall Photo Freaks goooo, take a gander at these Ladys.

000_0761.JPG

000_0759.JPG

000_0757.JPG

Its weird that its in flower, yet it still grows like 2 inches a night in height....
how long is it going to have upward growth??

wow EH lookin great over there. i thought it grew taller quicker in flower though? isn't that whats its sapposed to be doin? anyways....they're some fine lookin ladies

well, not really.
IN vegg thats when they get as tall and bushy as they can....then in flower it focuses its energy toward its Fruts, or buds.
However i have personally seen plants in flower double in size by 35 days in flower.
Its just never happend to me, my plants always grow for about the first 3 weeks of flower, then just stop.
im at 3 weeks of flower already i think......so im just wondering.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
Its weird that its in flower, yet it still grows like 2 inches a night in height....
i have the same question

Im sure it differs with each strain you grow.
Because actually when i think back two grows ago, i remeber i started 12/12 early, and flowered them with about 17 days of vegg. I thought they were small, but they got really big by about 45 days of flower. i also did LST on the 3 plants. and recived a amazing yeild.

Hey what's up EH, Got some nice healthy looking plants man:D
Im sure there going to start focusing more on bud production pretty soon:aok:
Good LUCK on the rest of your grow man!!!
Dro:cool2:

Looking :aok: man liking how the hide away cubby came out. Plants look good too MOJO for them girls man.

Dubbaman said:
Looking :aok: man liking how the hide away cubby came out. Plants look good too MOJO for them girls man.

Ya the false wall really came out good.
i have a pritty good ammount of space back there...its only about as wide as me....but like 9 feet long and 9-10 feet high.....so height isnt really a restriction, and i got vegg, and flower rooms back there...plus a storage area, for nutes, huge water juggs....its great.

Im working on an intake and exhaust for the room, so i can step the lighting up to a 400w Hps.....
peace

Hey thanks for your posts! How bout an update on these babies??

** EDIT
OOpps...didn't realize there were PAGES!! I'll get the hang of this soon...

Hey hey, just thought I'd check your grow out, seeing as you're the only one to post on my thread... I use the soda can reflectors in my micro grow, very handy :D It looks like even as ghetto (no offense, take it as a compliment) as your setup is, your plants are looking great!

yea hookah,, lookin great lookin like ur keepin them babys nice and full of plenty of c02 hu,, also i looked close up at the pick number 2 above and i seen ur stems on ur fan leafs look almost red im wonderin why mine were a funny color but it was cause my ph was all funky but once i fixed that they turned right back to a nice green ,now i no u dont have a ph problem it dont look like they got a problem at all so is it the strain our what?our is it all the c02 u give them??

the purple stem is from cold temps at night.
actully i havent added co2 yet, im planning on it....i always do.

but ya, alls going well.
cant wait for my next grow..

why u lettin ur temp get low at night that will mess up ur yeild for shure if its turnin ur stems red u gotta figure if its doin that to the stems what is it going to do to the buds ,,and i my self dont worry about c02 because i only got a hand full of plants lol so it dont make no since in my type of grow for c02 cause their is no way they are lacking c02 being that their is plenty in the air ,,now if i had a big gro opp and my plants were ******* down c02 like crazy then i would but i dont have 2 worry about that,, any ways lookin good hope u get ur cold temps fixed throw a heter in their at night

I DO NOT NO WHY THIS SYMBOL <***********> is in my sentence above being that i did not cuss i used a normal word and it makes it look like i cussed sorry about that hookah i would not cuss in ur grow journal

its not really my fault, i dont have an intake or exhaust....so its however cold the walls of the house gets.
But its not getting below 50F.
so im good, they are growing fine....and the co2 should help alot down the line.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:

40/60 phenomena is what it's called

Stretch Phase (early flowering) The stretch phase is a period of time during early flowering where rapid extraordinary outward growth takes place. Some growers have reported seeing 5 inches of growth in a single day during the stretch. This phase is characterized first by the extraordinary growth accompanied by longer than usual internodes, then the explosive outward growth slowly tapers off as internodes shorten. The end of the phase is signaled when growth tapers down to approximately 1/2 inch or less per day. This coincides with a time span equaling 40% of the total Days Spent Flowering. At this point growth shifts from outward to building bulk on existing growth, otherwise known as late flowering or the fattening phase.

Fatten Phase (late flowering)
The last 60% of the inductive phase is a period where outward growth is less significant. In fact, it can appear as if growth has stopped completely due to the very short internodes. During this phase a more complex set of growth activities occur. It's not much different from an apple tree that stopped producing new apples and is now devoting its remaining time to maturing or ripening the apples it already has. With female cannabis, flower production accelerates, floral clusters begin to grow wider or fatten, resin production increases and peaks, sinsemilla calyxes plump, pistils start to wither and change color, and not long after that the plant is ready for harvest.

from my post http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19952

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
But its not getting below 50F.
so im good, they are growing fine....and the co2 should help alot down the line.

temps need to be around 90-95 for the plants to get ANYuse out of an co2 injection system :)

most growers will use a automatic controler system to control room temp/RH/co2 ppm/ and exhaust. whats your plans to control these variables in your grow?

I also asked a few post back about your soil mix but you never replied.... was wonder'n if you are use'n living organics? I saw in one pic what looked like MG organic soil in a bag:eek:

:48:

HGB said:
temps need to be around 90-95 for the plants to get ANYuse out of an co2 injection system :)

most growers will use a automatic controler system to control room temp/RH/co2 ppm/ and exhaust. whats your plans to control these variables in your grow?

I also asked a few post back about your soil mix but you never replied.... was wonder'n if you are use'n living organics? I saw in one pic what looked like MG organic soil in a bag:eek:

:48:

Nope, no LO this time around.
I have only done 2 LO grows, and i loved it...but i set this grow up in a hurry.
my first Lo grow, i got all my soil from an advanced grower, and it all came pre mixed in white bags. the 2nd grow i mixed it myself, with the help of advanced grower and it came out good.
but ya, just didnt have time or money to do Lo this time....but i figure when i get my next house, and get a perm. grow set up...Dwc and Lo soil grows will be my Thang......

Grow Update: hmm forgot how far into flowering i am....
Growth seems ok, they are getting hairs all over, and getting dense.
3 of the 4 are budding faster than the last one, so im trying to focus the most light on the slacker plant.
I will Add co2 within the next 2 weeks, that should thicken things up even more.... im also going to re-set-up my lights.
I need more of a light span from the HPS...its kinda only hitting a small portion.....sooo im thinking vertical hang for hps, with CFLS.
pics to come tomarrow....CHECK BACK .

Latest posts

Back