First grow w/cfl's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J Cakes said:
hey guys it's now the end of the 2nd week of flowering and my girls are getting buds all over.:D

Leave some love for my ladies:bong:

Looking good JCakes, mine are one week behind you in flower and I can only wish my buds sites look as good as your in just a week.

While sitting here on my 5 gallon bucket :watchplant:Green Mojo

hey thanks for stopping in chef/smith/and first time and leavin some love. on the bulbs you were talking bout yea i saw them at homedepot too leaving them on the back burner incase anything goes out. but thanks and glad to hear that you guys say they look good cant wait to see what the nutrients does to them.

looking good j.:) ...

just got back from an evening stroll with the dogs. they think thier doing border patrol on my property. gotta see every corner, twice.:rolleyes: ...

nice bondage...

hey irish thanks for stopping in bro and good luck wit that border patrol..

hey guys posting some pics of the girls doin very well and showing a lot of growth each day and i'm lovin it:D . tomorrow will conclude the 3rd week of flowering here's some pics.HOPE YOU LIKE:headbang2:

3rd week flowering.JPG

3rd week flowering (2).JPG

3rd week flowering (3).JPG

3rd week flowering (4).JPG

3rd week flowering (5).JPG

3rd week flowering (6).JPG

3rd week flowering (7).JPG

3rd week flowering (8).JPG

Looking great!!:hubba: I'm about a week and a half behind you in flower and again hoping mine look as good as yours....course I did switch over to HPS yesterday.....:D

Looking great man.

First Time Caller said:
Looking great!!:hubba: I'm about a week and a half behind you in flower and again hoping mine look as good as yours....course I did switch over to HPS yesterday.....:D

Looking great man.

hey FTC thanks for stoppin in bro i give your girls some green mojo from the east coast.:D nice bro wit the hps my step bro let me borrow his but its a 400watt and is way to hot and to big for my box so the attic it sit. good luck

Jcakes you n me are adout neck in neck fer flowering! Lookig good bud!

the chef said:
Jcakes you n me are adout neck in neck fer flowering! Lookig good bud!

hey there brother thanks for the post yea we shall have a very nice stash :D later bro

J i am really starting to dislike you!!!!!! lol. j/k man your girls look great. better than mine do at 5 wks!!!

5 stars for you my friend and i think i need to keep my green mojo for my self!!! Actually do you have any you can spare??? lol

Good looking girls you've got yourself there Jcakes. I hope you do all the CFL growers proud!

Hl/smith/and mental thanks for droppin by and the comments on my ladies glad to hear im not the only one that thinks im doing a good job.

ps. smith some green mojo for ya girls good luck bro

hey guys at the end of the fourth week of flowering plants are looking very good buds are starting really starting to come out here's some pics are the four ladies

4th week flowering.JPG

4th week flowering (2).JPG

4th week flowering (3).JPG

4th week flowering (4).JPG

4th week flowering (5).JPG

4th week flowering (6).JPG

4th week flowering (7).JPG

4th week flowering (8).JPG

4th week flowering (9).JPG

4th week flowering (10).JPG

Damn brother i can smell the sweet stank from here! Your ladies look spectacular my friend. Can't wait to see harvest pics.GJ!

the chef said:
Damn brother i can smell the sweet stank from here! Your ladies look spectacular my friend. Can't wait to see harvest pics.GJ!

hey thanks leaving some love i know man i can't wait till harvest half way there:D

Latest posts

Back