First time grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys gonna keep the updates rolling right til the end. The website I bought them from says flowering is 50-55 days so Im already half way! I wanna TASTE her so bad lol.

Sooooooo..... My ******* broke a branch off my baby.... I was gettin high and showing my brother my progress and I moved it a little to far down I guess.... So I snipped some fan leaves off it only n I rigged it hangin up on a string... Did what I could on the spot lol. So I guess the question is.... If I dry it out properly is this mature enough to smoke?? Some of the hairs on here are already starting to amber but it is very little.... Should I trim it up completly and dry it? SMH.....Cant belive my ******* did that.....

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

Accidents happen, but......why were you clipping fan leaves off?

The color of the hairs has little to do with maturity. You really need to look at the trichs to determine maturity. However, at this point, yes, trim and dry. It may not be at its peak, but it will be something. A preview of better things to come.

Don't beat yerself up too much, $h!t happens to the best of us. :)

No no, not clipping fan leaves on the plant. I mean I broke it and trimmed the fan leaves off that branch...

Lol...we have all done things like this bro. Man, if I typed out all the dumb things I have done in the last 3 years my fingers would be tired. :D
Yeah if a fan leaf or two got messed up, trimming them is not going to be a problem. You just don't want to go clipping healthy fan leaves. (Lets hope this doesn't get that argument going again:))

You have to set excellent and enough light to provide excellent blooming development to your vegetation. Although LED is one of the best light as per my perspective but enough watt is essential to any kind of plant.

Latest posts

Back