Flowering before 40 days??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helile

Reaction score
So ive had this plant for about 2 weeks now and its already around 8 inch's tall.:D I was thinking about letting it go for 1 or 2 more weeks but i know it will double in size when budding so i was wondering if i could start the 12/12 cycle on about the 4th week.:confused: Like i said its been a little over 2 weeks so far and i can see little hairs coming out.:eek: There are also alternating nodes on my plant which are coming in pretty nice.:yay: Im just nervous about leaving her in the for 41 days or whatever is suggested cause she will get massive when she doubles in the 12/12.:p Trimming is an option but i would hate to see all that potential for bud go in the trash. :rant: It would be only about 30 days into veg before i would flower her i just wanted to know the feedback on doing this. :D
Thanks Guys!!

Trimming doesn't necessarily decrease bud sights, it can actually increase them because for every branch you cut two take its place. LST would be a good option if you don't want to trim your plant. I have no experience in this field, so I think you would be better off speaking with Stoney, Hick, or TBG among other informants.... However, there are links all over this forum for LST and FIM if you were to chose trimming...

Hope I helped, I try.:ciao:

Heck yea thanks man!! I really appreciate the help!!:D

"IF".."IF"..you are truely seeing preflowers and alternateing nodes at 2 weeks(?) it must have some autoflowering genetics in it's heritage. And is sexually mature and ready to flower.

Was this from seed or clone? If its from clone my go into flower after they establish a small root system. If it's from seed I have to agree with hich that it may be an autoflowering strain.

Ill get my friends 18 mega pixel camera so i can show you guys what im seeing on my plant. Ill post them asap!!
Thanks guys!:D

Latest posts

Back