Fox Farm Happy Frog Potting Soil ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usandthem

Reaction score
Have any of you guys used Happy Frog potting soil with Big Bloom,Grow Big and Tiger Bloom ferts from Fox Farms? I thought I'd give it a try. The fella at the grow shop recommended it. Any tips would be great. Thanks from where the grass is blue.

Have heard great things about Foxfarm. Have no experience of Happy Frog potting soil. Here's what I found after googling it :

Your potted plants deserve the best. Their roots can’t seek out nutrients in the ground, so you have to bring it to them. That’s why Happy Frog® Potting Soil is alive with beneficial microbes and fungi that help break down organic matter and feed the plant roots. Between the earthworm castings, the bat guano, and the composted forest humus, your container plants have never felt so good. And don’t worry—FoxFarm uses only the highest quality, premium ingredients—no cheap fillers, no topsoil, no sludge. Never. We promise.

Sounds good to me ... castings, bat guana, fungi, microbes, humus ... hmm .. If i were one of your plants I would be drooling now ... best of luck !

usandthem said:
Have any of you guys used Happy Frog potting soil with Big Bloom,Grow Big and Tiger Bloom ferts from Fox Farms? I thought I'd give it a try. The fella at the grow shop recommended it. Any tips would be great. Thanks from where the grass is blue.
I was useing ocean forrest by fox farm all the way through my grows.But i decieded that ocean forrest was a little to hot for seedlings,so then i used a mix of light warrior and the ocean forrest.worked great,then they came out with Happy Frog.NOW thats all I use for my seedlings and then when I transplant,I put them into the ocean forrest and WOW watch the GROW.I also use grow big,tiger bloom and big bloom by fox farm.SO glad I got a hydro shop thats in the next town over.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back