Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well?:confused: Well??? Hows the girls? They gonna be okay? You should know by now if they are going to pull outta shock! :watchplant: I have just been thinking and praying for them! I sure appreciate all the MP buddies thinking of your safety too! :cool: Physically,.. and for your plants! I hope you didn't take the prepubessent Rat Bass Back! :hitchair:
LF- Wise Wise man! And Thank-You for choosing to loose her and not your baby girls! :ccc:

two are going to be fine he left i got no cammra now so im trying cell phone ill upload pics an dthanks again averyone for yore well wishes

You bet kiddo glad to hear your girls are doing well and the butt lick is gone! You be careful and a little wiser next time okay! I don't have cam either! Hope your cell phone works!

sorry still o pics iknow worthless with out them but the two plants still ok one is very good ha to top it and the second has seen better days on a positive not i germinated six beans they all poped and are two days above ground got some good seeds alos 2dog line em up

lol hear that gentelmen? and I mean only the gentlemen...lol BBB is open for business.... No violence or std's welcome...good growing knowledge is a plus...anything else BBB?? good looking always helps.

I'm glad you were able to salvage a couple of plants and I am also glad your bf is kicked to the curb. May the wheel of karma roll over and squish him.

you guys rock and he dont got to be a ten if he makes up for it elsewere.... and yes i need to be taught.... to grow big big buds lol last two weeks been tough and for being new here you guys and gals have made me feel much better born in late jan so aq

BBB LF is a very nice guy... wonder if you two have anything in common..hmm?!?!?!

Time to run from this thread 2Dog is playing matchmaker

BBB hope you find a good man instead of the littleboys playing men

now ozzy here is quite the catch...but he wont let me get near him with a woman that wants more than a (hopefully) good time. plus u would have to compete with his baby dog rascal...

i have a little doggie myself lol..... no harm in maken new friends ,,,,, yes ha my birthday, brokeup with an ******* so he gave me something gteat as a gift freedom his prob.... im a construction working woman and i know it sounds weir but im am hot very fit athletic from work I fin it hard to meet guy who dont feel threatened byme working at what i do and it with all guys... so it got weird this last go around and to be mad at someone and destroy something they love to get back at them is to me evil,,, not just applied to plants everything and ozzy ont run im not a bad catch union healt care is great lol...... i need a camra so bad.....

HI...

Glad you rescued the plants and tossed the jerk BBB....:hubba: My only caution is to watch out for him creating probs with your grow/LE. Do you think he is vindictive enough to snitch?
icon9.gif
I was able to make 'nice' with a few ex's when I had grows in the past if they knew I had one going but more than once I had to shut down out of caution. Be safe...:)

Peace!:cool:

one is going to make it i think,, but like i said i germinated eight beans all poped six have poped in soil are in 24/7 of over 24000 lummens of cfls they are in 80% mg see starter with 20% perlite and the have been in soil for 5, 6 days are doing great.. the two he tossed one I had to top at 2nd node the plant was 7 inches tall and 6 nodes it was a bush everything i have veged so far has gotten real bushy but iit is like a lawn shrub amazin the 2nd not so well she was lsted when he canned her was going good i think.... and as ar as him telling no,,, i have a few videos of him and with his life goals he would be f up... but im not that kind of person...

now ozzy here is quite the catch...but he wont let me get near him with a woman that wants more than a (hopefully) good time. plus u would have to compete with his baby dog rascal..

What, does Rascal cook 2 Dog?

Welcome BBB! Sorry about your troubles. I can tell you can think on your feet and you will be fine. Keep those videos for a just in case moment. Some guys are intimidated by smart, good looking women. I got lucky with my honey. There is a great guy for you out there, maybe right here. Watch out for 2 dog. She may corrupt you, lmao. j/k. She does have a bean buying addiction, but it is only contagious when Attitude has a special. You will find out, soon. I tossed 4) 2 foot tall plants in the compost 2 weeks ago due to spider mites. They are still alive. Been raining hard and 30ish at night. MJ is tough!

Latest posts

Back