Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saved two plants have eight seedlings got a new grow tent have a side with 6500 daylight and teh soft whit for flowering totale lummens each is like 20+thousand... heat is not an issue temps are constant 72 78 here are pics... andi love being able to build anything im a jack of all trades master of none...lol

flipd2.JPG

new babies.JPG

saved babie 1.JPG

savedbaby2.JPG

top of new grow tent.JPG

awesome BBB!!! very excited for ya...

thanks 2dog im pumped myself im going to go cfl for a little while longer then going to use mh and hps just nervious to set them up right now..

eh save the elec money...

yup yup oh by the way if you go from 24/7 to 12/12 does this cause stress should i detox the ladies from light slow like or judt bam... 12/12

Looking very good there....

and as for the Union Insurance.... I only married my husband when he got that union insurance.... as I had the SSI insurance and wouldnt give insurance up for nothing. Union Insurance is the BEST I have ever seen!

Plants look Awesome! Glad to hear you are bouncing back.

BAM...yep..BAM 12/12....

Slow is for flowering outdoors.

thanks guys and good because i hit the shrub ,,, with bam, 12/12 just to see whats up. this is still a learning adventure ph and soil runoff ph,ed all was good and am just using mg plant food and bloom food....

I have a houseplant in mg...white crap all over the top of the soil less than a year...I may make a post on how crappy it is..and that is with no food added to the soil...sorry bbb but u need better soil just buy plain stuff if you are feeding..

it is mg seedling starter hl said it was ok i am using the mg plant food very diluted almost an eight of what they recomend,, yes ned transplants i have foxfarm ocean for and the three pack of nutes bbtb and i dont rember i am just waiting to use the good stuff till stuff blows over but i thought i read mg seedstarter was ok.... prob not as good as any good good soil.. thaks 2 dog

hl knows his stuff but he grows autos..I think and my grows stay in the soil longer than his do. I have heard that also. foxfarm is used by many people yes...I use roots.

I've been using FF since I started indoors...if you have any questions, don't be afriaid to PM me. I have run them with just the liquids, and with the liquids, and solubles. Glad to hear you got survivors! Oh yeah....you know you can show a picture of yourself in a tool belt, we'll just have to imagine your face...but hell I like imagineing....lol

if you slip and they get a little more than 12 hours dark is that a real bad bad thing did i mees u bad also it is seed ordering time this tuesday so ideal gals and guys please......

Looking good BBB. I too am a construction working woman. Good to another woman show what we are made of. I am a cert. concrete finisher, what do you do? Good luck and will be checking in on the grow

:ciao: BBB good to see your little 1 survived.

:bolt: before the matchmaker(2Dog) gets here:p

:heart: & Green Mojo your way

ozzy u can run but you cant hide....isnt he lucky I am not single ??

thanks for the mojo and I do sash work on hirise buildings im a union glaser..... been in since i was 20, great great job no one builds like american union workers,,,,I consider myself very lucky.... have dont union no union everyone has to eat but what you get back from it to me is better union way.... 2 dog i bet you have amazing taste so hook it up lol and i they run it only make it more fun..... thanks bubs this is very relaxing,, to come home freezing and do this cant wait everyday learn amazing things on here and in the grow room/tent now...

if its the blue veg fert from MG it will be fine and work great.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
the foxfarm upgrade is good right??

Good, but too much $$$$ IMO. But I think that way about all of those that require 2 or more bottles to make 1 complete nute. It is marketing aimed at newbs and inexperienced growers, IMO. Guess I'd better go put on my flame suit now.:D

I have done grows with MG and they came out fine, but the overall quality of their base chemicals is lacking.

Two other nute lines to look at are Dyna-Gro and Jack's Professional/Classic. Both use higher grade salts and both are complete with macro and micro elements. ~$5 or so for each Veg and Bloom would be enough for several grows.

DD

Latest posts

Back