......germination......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak420

Reaction score
What Has Everyone Found For The Best Way To Start A Seed. I Do The Damp Paper Towel But Theres Got To Be More Ways....

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
We do it that way also. ;)
:yeahthat:
I set mine on the back of a TV or monitor ussually crack in under 24 hours.

I like to germinate my seeds in a hot bed, that way there is no problem with exposing delicate sprouts.

the most common method used here i would say is the paper towel method, everyone has their own special way on keeping them warm, every part of growing MJ i a learning experience so dont get discouraged if they dont all sprout the first time,

i use the paper towel method a lil different than most
i leave the seeds in until they are completly popped out of the shell and are full sprouts.

if you put them in a container (i use old CD cases) and leave them upright during germination, then the sprout root will grow directly down making it easier to plant.
i plant the sprout into the soil and leave the two yellow leaves just above the surface. then ill sprinkle some soil over it just enough to barely cover it.

i usually use the paper towel trick but i always put it in a ziplock bag and blow air into it and let it sit in a drawer i was just wonderin if there was any other ways.. thanks everyone ill try the cd case thing..

Latest posts

Back