Giggys what you listening to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been listening to Chris Rea for a few hours tonight. Great great music to get stoned to.
At the moment it's "white man coming" off Blues Guitars 01 "Beginnings" album. Need ro go to bed - don't wanna - enjoying the music too much. The zol makes it even better.,😊😊😊

I can't really afford to play many of the vids but really appreciate the graphic and band name. Also that I like your tastes and it gives this old man some new names (to me) to try.

I can't really afford to play many of the vids but really appreciate the graphic and band name. Also that I like your tastes and it gives this old man some new names (to me) to try.
So thanks a bunch for your efforts.

When Mom was a few months away from shucking off her mortal coil, she got mean as a snake with dementia. She'd argue with a fence post and throw rocks at it 'cause it wouldn't argue back. Only way I could get her out of the funk was to start singing this one to her, and pretty soon, she'd sing along. Worked like a charm until coma time.

When Mom was a few months away from shucking off her mortal coil, she got mean as a snake with dementia. She'd argue with a fence post and throw rocks at it 'cause it wouldn't argue back. Only way I could get her out of the funk was to start singing this one to her, and pretty soon, she'd sing along. Worked like a charm until coma time.

Played this one - made me weep.
Thinking music is a gift from God & too many people ignore it almost completely.
Thanks

Any chance you might post Free '
"Alright Now" vid.
Trying to find a way to update My data allowance for cheap.

Great thread this - if I'd found it at kickoff I wouldn't have started music&weed thread.
Muchas gracias señor

Listening to Chris Rea - 2 nights running now,
Its "On The Beach" at the mo

have to get off this forum - its eating into my smoking time

Latest posts

Back