Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay 4 weeks into flower with 6 more weeks to go....Pre 98 Bubba is looking good but one look at the Larry OG's tells the story on who the real star is.:)

Buds got so hvy I had to stake the other Larry. They are putting on size like crazy now and the resin production is kicking into high gear now....they shld be covered in snow in another 10 days.

PA140070.jpgPA140071.jpg

PA140072.jpgPA140074.jpg

PA140079.jpgPA140080.jpg

PA140081.jpgPA140084.jpg

PA140085.jpgPA140093.jpg

PA140092.jpgPA140091.jpg

Rez SD x Chemdog

PA140061.jpgPA140062.jpg

My male stud....Sour Cataract Gonna harvest him for pollen and hit a branch or two on my Larry OG and the pre 98 Bubba and see what comes from it. I love the structure on this plant and it stayed real short and wldnt show sex till it was flipped...even then it barely stretched much. The reason for the yellowing is he stopped getting fed as soon as i suspected it was male. Not wasting nutrients on a male....all I want is his pollen. :)

PA140068.jpgPA140066.jpgPA140069.jpg

Its so interesting to see your Larry, the structure of yours compared to mine are so very different, I get long branches with top heavy buds, yours is a much more compact plant, im ok with mine, its just interesting to see different variations.

Very interesting crosses your planning, need a tester,:hubba: jokes.

dman1234 said:
Its so interesting to see your Larry, the structure of yours compared to mine are so very different, I get long branches with top heavy buds, yours is a much more compact plant, im ok with mine, its just interesting to see different variations.

Very interesting crosses your planning, need a tester,:hubba: jokes.

Yeah I hear ya on the different pheno thing....it is one of the things about growing that I find so interesting.

You are on over at Cannetics right? If I manage to get beans from this I will get ya some testers if you are interested.

v35b said:
Looking tasty Hammy.

Thanks v....Can't wait to bring these to harvest. I was a lil too generous with my Larry OG stash with friends and I am almost out.:eek:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Incredible buds for 28 days. Great job as always HL.

Thanks THG....gotta give most of the credit to the strain and the Smart Pots. Also this was my first run using sweet lime in my soil. I think that helped a bit as I had no ph problems with them to slow them down. These shld get sick looking by ten weeks....just hope I can hold out.:)

First of all Hammy, you have got to get rid of that avitar -- it looks like my ex-wife's sister. Secondly, WOW -- under potted, over nuked, and still that strong and productive. I wonder what might happen if you used bigger pots? Never mind. Awsome my man -- awsome!

I see you have the Purple Diesel. I have ran her a couple of times now and what I found was room temp was a big factor in yeild. Too low, under 75 or so, and she produced next to nothing, but if you run 78-80, she will put it on HUGE, and I mean HUGE. Beautiful purple color also, very unique,unlike any other purp strain I have ran.

NorCalHal said:
I see you have the Purple Diesel. I have ran her a couple of times now and what I found was room temp was a big factor in yeild. Too low, under 75 or so, and she produced next to nothing, but if you run 78-80, she will put it on HUGE, and I mean HUGE. Beautiful purple color also, very unique,unlike any other purp strain I have ran.

Thanks for the heads up NCH...My tent usually runs 75-80f lights on 65ish off. Shld hve a stellar cut of Jack Herer heading my way soon as well.....and she finishes in 58 days I am told...:hubba:

HemperFi said:
First of all Hammy, you have got to get rid of that avitar -- it looks like my ex-wife's sister. Secondly, WOW -- under potted, over nuked, and still that strong and productive. I wonder what might happen if you used bigger pots? Never mind. Awsome my man -- awsome!

Lol...the avatar is going bye bye this weekend.

As for the one gallon pots...well it's the way I roll.:) I grow for me and the wife and hook up some close friends with an ounce here and there and they don't ask where it comes from. I can usually pull around 3 ounces from my one gallon pots per plant so it is a perfect fit. Maybe someday I will go to 2 gallon Smart Pots....lol Thanks for popping in bro. Dankville is coming up soon.:icon_smile:

Oh i can't wait till the first stop in Dankville. :) Looks awesome like always hammy.

Old Hippie said:
WOW! nice plants Hammy!

Lemon Jack said:
Oh i can't wait till the first stop in Dankville. :) Looks awesome like always hammy.

Thanks for the kind words Old Hippie and LJ.....LJ I can't wait for the first stop myself. Pre 98 shld finish a cpl days to a week before the Larry OG's. So first stop most likely will be Pre 98ville. Then we will stop at Larry land and then it's off to watch the more Sat leaning Chemdog crosses finish. That has a potential to be quite the stop if they turn out like my first run with them.:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back